Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Sunday, March 16, 2008, 5:48 PM
hello people I'm in a super hardworking mood today! :D -grins-

okay actually maybe not, since I caught myself slacking off a few times .. but still, I'm feeling more hardworking than usual (: read the Excretion and Homeostasis chapters in Bio textbook today and neaarly completed Homeostasis topic in ten year series! feeling 80% accomplished. the rest of the 100% will only start coming in when I actually finish the topic in TYS. which is soon. I hope! bleh but after I settle bio there's still maths to prepare for! sorry but I'm absolutely ready to flunk chinese and lang arts. just kidding. but seriously, you can't really study for them except for reading up on SRQ techniques, but that's all! boohoo ):

nevermind. final episode of My Girl showing in an hour! yay I'm looking forward to the happy ending. I know there's gonna be a happy ending. it's always a happy ending (:

okay I shall blog about saturday! Grade 5 theory exam woo. it wasn't extremely well done but I thought it was not bad (: as in I'm sure I did my best! and that's the only thing that matters, right? and it was of course a lot better than my previous theory exams, which took place like gazillions of years ago before I terminated during PSLE, because I remember myself always being the first one to hand up. and that's a bad thing because that means I didn't really care enough to check through my work and stuff. and that's precisely why I got pathetic "Passes" for both of them! so I'm aiming for at least a merit this time! I sat through the entire 2 hours ok! I didn't want to leave until the last minute haha I finished within an hour but I just sat there and stoned and checked my work over and over again. so it was just stone, check, stone, check, stone, check.. in the end there were only like 5 people left in the huge room -.- but nevermind! no harm staying on right(: k I shall not get my hopes high until I know my score, hahaha. and it's gonna take a long while. they always take their own sweet time to process your paper and score. sigh.

ok the only part I thought I didn't do too well in was the composing part :/ I did sort of memorize what I composed during the exam so I came home to play it out on the piano. but it was okay-ish, not great... I've done tons of past year papers over these few weeks sure, but all the composing were done with the help of my piano ): and I HAVE worried about the fact that I won't be having a piano with me when I take my theory exam, but I thought rah, since my ability to compose without a piano isn't gonna improve overnight, I should just try my best and work with whatever I have. and I did! so.. bleh. I can't compose for nuts without a piano! ahhh. I'm never the perfect-pitch kind. as in, if you blindfold me and play me a note there's a 10 out of 10 chance that I'm not going to be able to tell you which note it is. or if you ask me to sing an A... I can't! I mean of course everyone can hum the scale and figure out what A sounds like, but I can't sing it in... whatever key I'm supposed to sing it in ): I've always wanted to be perfect-pitch ): it's so cooool because you're like your own piano! but I guess these things take time to develop. but some people have the inherent ability to do that ):

anyways! after all that longwindedness, I shall sum up my post briefly. I'll be happy with whatever grade I get for my theory exam! because I really tried my best and I really don't care about anything else(:

oh man I wrote a lot on my music exam! hahaha this is such a long post. but it's good that I can forget about theory stuff for the time being and finally focus on the practical stuff! I haven't touched my piano in ages, and when I say touch I mean 'to actually play a proper piece on it', so yup I'm looking forward to the piano lesson this saturday(: my beloved piano! yay. but then I'd have to work on my Grade 7 pieces. MUY DULCE 0.0 AHHHHHHH nightmare!

okay I'm going back to mugging now, byebye!

TAAAAAAGS

THE REAL JOY aka xy: you love zzzbangzzzkok because your husBANG is there. (: LOL

jy: hahaha okok get well soon then, everyone's sick -.- yes zzz sleep more!

beef: yo! I have no idea when it's due D: and yes the scene's so sweet right! wheee you can buy the dvd next time, or just borrow from nat! or watch at her house or something. haha really super nice(:

laiweng: thankyou laiweng! gogogo you too, mug hard for block tests :D

ian: thankyou ian! whee it's over now I'm so happy. I can finally take something off my mind (:

Hui Yu: yes, spammerrrr XD haha omg I simply adore that scene <3 I didn't know you watch My Girl too! it's freaking difficult for us to get in as well, trust me, but yes we shall try! and zeemegush, I'm so not anorexic, how can you not trust your fabulous friend?

MEL/JOY: OMG YOU. I really willlll hang you on the flag pole next week! imposter imposter imposter. NO STICKERS FOR YOU HAHA anyways good try, but your answer was wrong I'm sorry(: guess again!

Labels:

« back forward »