Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Thursday, March 27, 2008, 10:10 AM
Hello! I'm blogging in school now to minimize the amount of time I'll have to spend at home using the comp (: anyways. I know I haven't updated for a longlonggg time. and that's kinda because I screwed up my block tests. I actually 离题-ed for my 作文 and got like 1/3 of the entire marks? yup, and I failed my maths by one mark. and so my parents had this long and serious talk with me about my studies and stuff and I decided that I agree with them on the part where they said I'm spending far too little time on my studies, and so they told me to leave all personal stuff and outings to weekends (and maybe at night daily if I don't have much homework?) anyways so I guess you guys will be seeing me less often online these days. boohoo): so these few days I've been attempting to nerdify myself by mugging like siao at home, like doing maths practices etc, and hopefully maintain it throughout the year after eoys and de-nerd myself after that. yup, tough process, but rewarding! like what ian said. haha.

HELLO ELIZABETH HERE
No pain, no gain. it's what my mom always says to me =.=
:D so joy, you should persevere![: jiayou! wheee!(:

anyways joy here again! ummm so I maaaay be getting tuition but I'm not sure yet. ok break is going to be over soon! so byebye for now (:

I promise I'll reply tags soon! ahhhhhhh weekends maybe. oh yeah the relatives who're coming over to stay postponed their arrival date to next wednesday! so I think that's .. a good thing? yup okay TOODLES
« back forward »