Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Saturday, February 09, 2008, 7:04 PM
yoooooooo happy chinese new year everyone! omg school next monday ): anyways. I think I'm obsessed with blogging in point form. wheee!

1. watched CJ7 on thurs! it was uber cute omg haha, and it was rather hilarious. and touching. at some parts. so you should watch it too (:

2. don't you hate it when your parents/relatives ask you to play the piano for them? I DO! :\ it's like "ohh (insert name of their kid) will play a piece on the piano and you can play one too :D:D:D" .. and the worst part is, you CAN'T say no to them. or it'll be an act of disrespect.. urk. if I'm ever gonna have my own kids, I'll never ever make them play the piano for the relatives if they're unwilling to. playing piano is completely for their interest, they play because they like it, or cause they wanna learn another skill. it's not for showing off, and it's not for some sort of 'exchange'.. it's an entirely different concept! arghh! unless they choose to show off, of course. that's another story then.

3. I saw a lot more "11"s today. I think all the clocks in the world are jinxed. just kidding :|

4. homework overload! again!

bio ws 2.2
IH poverty essay
maths ws 2.2
maths ws 2.3
maths portfolio reflections thingy (I don't even know what it's supposed to be like-.-)
LA journal

5. I have a feeling that I left something out. I know I did. I must have! whatever it is, please break the news to me gently. I'm currently in a very fragile state of mind, so.. HMM tell me in my dreams or something kthxbai. D:

6. kinship II's 大结局 fell below my expectations. The ending felt rather rushed, like they were trying to tie up every loose end in that one single 60minutes-episode. which made it look planned and... not natural. I mean well it's a show after all, so of course it's planned, but.. yup you get the idea(: but I loved kinship I and II nonetheless!

7. I think I gained a few kgs over the holidays. but hey, chinese new year does mean good food! :X

8. it's dinnertime now, goodbyeee. will reply tags soooon (:

Labels:

« back forward »