Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Friday, February 01, 2008, 9:00 PM
haha hello yo! long time no see, folks. today is a happy day! :D

updates in point form coming uppppp.

1. bus incident #1 - you know on the bus, there was this guy standing next to me (from st.joseph I think), and when the bus made a turn his head went "PONK" against the pole thing really loudly haha omg, and he was like "Ahh shsshsh" (I bet he was gonna say "shit" or something). haha ohman ouch, that must've really hurt D: It was really loud ok!he must've been dozing off before that haha.

2. bus incident #2 - when the bus just left the stop, there was this indian guy (from st.joseph again-.-) running madly in our direction, so the kind bus driver stopped to wait for him. and then ended up he wasn't running to us. he was running to the bus BEHIND our bus -.- so the bus driver had a wtf-then-why-were-you-running-so-near-to-my-door look. hahahaha :D

3. "QQ has acidic yellow fountain squirting out of her ears. I'm devastated by QQ (or kewkew)'s tragic past" (quotequote moley aka shinny aka xinyi who admitted that she's in fact jealous of QQ's 'toingtoing' skin like that of a baby's ass.)

4. yqp has really really interesting members. excluding myself.

5. dazu today was mad. in a mad way HAHAHA, oh and mrs ee wasn't here! and daji got to slack again (: I officially declare that yqp is the best section ever! (not because of the slacking, of course)

6. MR KUO NEARLY CAME TO MY BLOG. he was like looking at the browser history and had the projector on when he wanted to dig out some webpage to show us for chem, and he saw my url and he was like "mooo-zeee-my-life dot blogspot dot com. I wonder who's blog that is" ohmygee.

7. MARGARINE is only one molecule away from being plastic! and it was grey until they bleached it and dyed it yellow! ha! people should stop eating margarine! I don't eat margarine anyways. not even butter. haha I think jinyao was like that too. she claims to be in "absolute poverty" (LOL IH) so she can't afford margarine or butter, so mr kuo was like "what do you eat bread with, then, soya sauce ah!?" hahaha omg epic!!!

7. I rushed through my CME speech zoom like a rocket. my face went flaming red again. ):

8. CNY party in yqp was fun! especially the tissue game. or whatever the name was. cough :D

9. people should stop touching yqp instruments. get near them again and those chairs will spork their eyes out.

10. and I didn't know that NYCO had a diary! haha I just found it today when we were sort offf cleaning up m401. cool, the oldest entry was in 1999. one of the entries stated that they found an attendance book all the way from 1978 0.0 omg cool eh. antique antique! haha! so me (being forever lame and hyper), jaime (forever trying to insist that I'm a mean person despite the various evidences present pointing to the fact that I am, in fact, a very nice and giving person :D) and rachel the chaota junior (forever thinking that her being influenced to become as lame as I am is a bad thing - which ahem, is notttt) contributed the first entry of 2008! wheee. the page was messy. and full of crap. but nyco diary's really nice! it'll turn into some national treasure 500 years later.. omg I can't believe this hahaha

11. and THANKYOU ELIZABETH & MEL for helping yqp shift the instruments from m401 to the hall! haha you guys were a great help (: and thankyou guys on behalf of yqp too! yay.

OK ANYWAYs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENYI (:

my daddy's coming home tonight! at near midnight haha. wheee!

TAAAGS!

beef: NO CHINESE OPERAs! -glares- don't even think about it! haha NO and I'm not a wabbit ok! you're more like a wabbit. hahaha & yes your eyes are not playing tricks on you, it IS the unidentified flying object! I mean. the unidentified person. ahaha :D but they both refer to the same thing in this case, don't you agreee? yes you do. hahaha!

MEL: I live! haha 50000 shields-.- and your super fist! rahaha that means you'd have to kill me then resurrect me and then kill me again and so on. cooool, by the time you kill me for the dunno-how-many-times-th time, you'd nearly be dying of exhaustion too HAHA and WHY ARE THERE RANDOM SWEET WRAPPERS IN MY PENCILCASE HUH

chenyi: YAY haha hello muffin you're 16! (and yes JOY is such a wonderful name, no? HA) and anw thank us for the brilliant blue card! and the yuanbao you can use to massage your back. hahaha, we got it from Loonytoons. enjoy your 16th, and those NC16 movies that you can now watch outrightly without restrictions haha. have a good one! (:

jem: HAHAHA I ROCK. I put up those awesome pictures! wheee. we can now use those pictures to blackmail the unidentified person :D

rl: hahaha hello ruolin! yup aren't they uber cool! haha bumblebee, I AGREE :D she was wearing all yellow and it was like those furry but not THAAT furry kind, haha!

linshan: haha yes I hate mozzie bites! D: haha I tagged your blog yay. and no I don't know! haha, although I'd love to, and I bet tutorials can be found by googling too. but right now I've got completely no time to explore these stuffs ): I don't even have time to do blogskinnnnns. booo ):

BYE people I need to rush my theory homework. goodnightttt. have goofy dreams.

ps. I just realized that my tag replies are always uber long. maybe it's because of the tiny space D:

Labels:

« back forward »