Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Friday, January 04, 2008, 9:31 PM
howdy everyone (:

guess I haven't been updating much ever since school reopened. ah weeell the first week of school reopening was okay, but I haven't really gotten used to our new classroom yet. a few times I still catch myself wandering downstairs to my previous 306 classroom when I'm supposed to be returning to the 406 one on the 2nd level of the science block.. yikes. assemblies and all those miscellaneous stuff were alright, although I'm not quite used to looking at the sides of the principal since we're now seated all the way to the right, and last year we were right at the center. booo. hiss. yeeeep and we got some new teachers! and I'm suddenly appointed IH rep by Mr Kuo = = and I was so carefree last year. now I'm the stupid IH rep, life's not gonna be that easy anymore ):

ohyeah. japanese guys from the taiko school came to visit ny and perform! boy they were awesome, I tell you. to put it in a cheesy way, "oh they PLAY with such PAAASSION!!!" mhm. but haha to be honest there were one or two of them who were quite shuai! k fine there was only one. TEEHEE :D I think everyone knows who he was, haha, but he's shorter than laiweng and that's supposed to be.. a bad thing? ah well but they were really greaaat! like a gazillion times better than our own NYCO Daji people. nevermind, we shall be good students and learn from themmm, haha!

wheeeets. sec 1 orientation was uber boring, so during the exhibition jaime and I were playing some chess upstairs in the yangqin room, with aircooon! it was pure awesome, haha! we got to slack for an hour plus and then it was dazu. but today's dazu was quite slack too, we didn't play much (the daji section ALWAYS gets to slack :D) and 99.9999% of it was talking. Mrs Ee was giving us feedbacks on the surveys we filled in last year etc etc. yupp.

anywaaays. oh did I mention that after getting Mr Jeffery :ow as our LA teacher we're going to start keeping weekly journals again? ah, so it's back to those primary school days :D fond memories, hmmhmmmmm. not that I mind writing journals, haha, since I'm like obsessed with blogging, but I just find it a hassle, since I already have a blog and basically everything that happens in my life goes onto it and blahblahblah so.. meh, alright I'm fine with it. haha!

I'm still dying to go to JC every single day. and I mean every single day. somehow sec 4 feels old and JC doesn't, cause it's like a.. new beginning, sort of, haha! sec 4 seriously feels old! we're the oldest students walking around the school and it just feels, uh, OLD haha

okok anyways I'm done rambling for today, I've got my bloody piano theory homework to complete by tomorrow, so toodles for now! (:

TAAGS

quin: hahaha finefine! I'm suddenly seeing you in school a lot of times recently D: the snowman playing an eupho! rahaha.

elizabeth: haha yep you're welcome! the pleasure is all mine, my friend! :D

xy: mole-ist sounds like molest. haha, oh you have high fever right! get well sooon. I don't wanna admit this but the whole daji section can't seem to live without you, haha (: especially during dazu today!

daniel: hmmm yeahyeah the only international friend I have in singapore. mhm, count jiyeon out, don't even remind me about her being in singapore D: it's rather disturbing to know, haha!

linshan: HELLO DISCIPLE. yesyes share the love spread the joy (pun unintended, haha)! you're loved too :D

P.S. OHOH before I go, HAPPYBIRTHDAY CHENTIAN (: okok ciao!
P.S.S. oh and btw, we have BLAHloads of stuff to hand in next week. IH SIA. Chinese SIA. Journaljournaljournal. LA R&R. and probably something else I forgot D:
P.S.S.S okok byebye :D
« back forward »