haha, today was a weird day.
IT'S A MOSQUITO BITE, NOT A HICKEY/LOVEBITE!!
ok I feel much better now (: hahaha! and my friends are very easily amused people. they ganged up with Mr Kuo against me. outraaageous! they'll get ten slaps from me each tomorrow, I promise. oh btw, I learnt a new word today.
--
hick·ey /ˈhɪki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hik-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -eys.
1. Slang.
a. a pimple.
b. a reddish mark left on the skin by a passionate kiss. (no, not good.)
2. any device or gadget whose name is not known or is momentarily forgotten.
3. Electricity. a fitting used to mount a lighting fixture in an outlet box or on a pipe or stud.
4. a tool used to bend tubes and pipes.
Also, hickie.
--
very nice.
IT'S A MOSQUITO BITE, NOT A HICKEY/LOVEBITE!! want to kill Mr Kuo ):
IT'S A MOSQUITO BITE, NOT A HICKEY/LOVEBITE!!
ok I feel much better now (: hahaha! and my friends are very easily amused people. they ganged up with Mr Kuo against me. outraaageous! they'll get ten slaps from me each tomorrow, I promise. oh btw, I learnt a new word today.
--
hick·ey /ˈhɪki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hik-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -eys.
1. Slang.
a. a pimple.
b. a reddish mark left on the skin by a passionate kiss. (no, not good.)
2. any device or gadget whose name is not known or is momentarily forgotten.
3. Electricity. a fitting used to mount a lighting fixture in an outlet box or on a pipe or stud.
4. a tool used to bend tubes and pipes.
Also, hickie.
--
very nice.
IT'S A MOSQUITO BITE, NOT A HICKEY/LOVEBITE!! want to kill Mr Kuo ):
okay no later he march to my house and kill me HAHAHAHA
Labels: hickey hickey go away.
Joy ♥