Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Saturday, January 19, 2008, 12:01 PM
beansprout.

o_O

ok. whoosh I haven't updated for a week! Last week has been completely draining. just like the week before it. I'm still dreading school as much as ever, especially because of the hideous sec 4 life. tons of homework, quizzes after quizzes, cca, remedials, extra lessons etc .. so the only thing I look forward to every week is dazu on Friday. dazu's fun. it has always been fun (: taiyang's a nice song. I love all the parts! yay anyways. I realized that nearly every post (or is it every one of them?) that I've posted since the start of the year consists of mad complaints ranting about the complication of sec 4 life. including this one 0.0 so maybe I should stop. I think I've complained enough .. but actually the complaints in this post is due to the accumulated frustration and stress I went through in the entire week, so it's not that bad. ahhhhh forget it haha!

.. you know what, I've actually got completely nothing to blog about other than complaining about sec 4 life. and that's very very sad. hmm, let me recall. ohoh, we had health checkup, and it was an interesting experience. we were all going 0.0 when some people came out saying that they had to strip completely, and coincidentally all the people who had to strip did their backbone test with the second nurse. so we were like oooohmygosh lets stay away from there that indian nurse is a perverttttttttt and stuff haha! but in the end we realized that they had to strip because they were wearing sports bra, and the people wearing normal bra didn't have to.

I realized that this isn't an appropriate thing to be talking about on my blog -.-

anyways, skip the health checkup. moving on to yesterday. we moved all the yqp instruments all the way from the fourth floor to the second floor. now that would sound easy, but it's a whooole lot of instruments we're talking about! we had the timpany and the gong and the yunluo and the yangqins and the paigus and the drums and the xylophone and the marimba and the music stands and random small percussions. we had to make 5 trips in that small teenyweeny lift to bring all of them down, and people actually had to manually carry the marimba down the stairs cause it was too big to fit in the lift 0.0 yep so we moved them down during lunch and missed 10 minutes of Lang Arts. after school was dazu! we had to arrange everything on the stage in the hall to see if it fits so that everything will run smoothly during CNY Celebrations. it was hot in the hall! D: everyone was warm and sticky. and we had to stay there for nearly 2 hours, with most of us doing nothing and stoning. but the good news was, there was no huibao yesterday! hmm. I'm not sure if it's considered good news, though, since we were practicing like askjdhakhfs the night before, and on the actual day huibao was cancelled. bad thing? I'm not sure .. but anyways, it's postponed to after CNY. a longgg wait, but I don't mind :D after that we had to shift EVERYTHING BACK UP to the fourth floor. great exercise and muscle training. really great. but we got help from the rest of the CO so we actually finished it a lot quicker than during lunch. yipee (: then it was dazu. CO jacket will be in brown and pink! some people love it and some people find it rather .__. and I'm not sure whether I like it or not. I guess I'll wait till I get it :D:D

oh and we had our LA speech thing! when Mr Low was asking who wants to volunteer to go next, someone whispered "joy" and then after that more people started whispering "joy", and ended up a lot of people were chanting my name like monks -.- this is called mass bullying! tskk. and yeah I guess I rushed through my speech cause I could already feel my face on the verge of exploding into bright red colour. literally 0.0 anyways, it was better than last year's speech though! but it was still bad. ):

oh and Mr Kuo was sick yesterday ): we were told, so Mr Low took over our PCCG lesson. eeks, first time hearing that Mr Kuo actually gets sick. we were all like "HUH MR KUO IS SICK!?!?! MR KUO!?!" yep you get the idea.

and finally, the long overdue TAAAAAAAGS. well some of them are, anyway.

xy: yes it is. just make sure you don't eat those earmuffs, haha! noo you were the one who looked all excited .. ok this was so long ago. and since when did you start calling me "gay" instead of JOY?! bullying your senior is badbadbad.

quin: yeees same here! the past few weeks ever since school reopened has been hella hectic. ): not good!

linshan: hahaha cool, everytime after volleyball games in PE I'll have red patches of broken blood vessels under my skin. yikes! haha I think I'm rather psychic too ;) haha yesyes telepathy!

chenyi: HELLO HELLO MUFFIN! you're xiaomuffin. haha, I'M NOT GAAY. D:

elizabeth: rah my face DID go red in the end. sigh. deborah was like "joy your face is very red" when I sat down -.- eeks. nevermind, I shall put on those chinese opera makeup when I give speeches next time.

laiweng: finee we all know you're tall LAH. don't bring misery upon people who're shorter than you, haha!

jy: I. am. NOT short!! I'm not tall either. but I'm not short D: 161 cm isn't short! and I'm not stupid either. only a little :D can't believe you actually tagged that right in front of my eyes, I should've strangled you grr.

chewa: haha cause I'm always very paranoid! like what if it goes too loud or too soft or something, so sometimes after I hit the luo I kind of cringe a bit -.- oh sigh. cause if I hit it too loud sometimes it turns out very nan2 ting1 D:

--

okok I've got tons of homework to complete, so I guess I'd better go now! My piano teacher's coming in an hour. diediedie.

):
« back forward »