eeeks. there's something wrong with my comp ): it only works in safe mode now. If I start windows normally everything loads, but it just hangs when I click on something. yikes.
went to BPlibrary to collect my CIP Cert and borrow more books today! glad to know that the books I brought to Taipei weren't overdue. (: bought some stuff around there and now I'm back home frowning at my computer again. diediedie, you. you can always choose to die some other time, not nowwww, when I've still got tons of homework undone. the stupid R&R, the maths, the blah and the blah and the blah.
I miss my colleagues in Taipei! I miss working in my dad's company. oh and my dad bought me iPod speakers! wheeets. (: around S$160, he bought it in shanghai. thanks daddy! hahaha. That can be my christmas gift. I don't want anything else, haha
One more weeek! till sec 4. daaarn. I feel so old. anyways, it's christmas eve today! sort of. Merry Early Christmas (not thaaat early, actually), folks! : D
linshan: yep, talked to you on msn already! glad that you got your CS3 working (: haha it's damn cool, right! omg suicided D: haha shifu does sound oldddd, I miss your days. it's good to be young. p6 was the best year in my life haha. enjoy your p6 year, disciple! :D ok now I reaaally sound like an old woman. haha
quin: hahaha yees! poor things. now I miss my hamster even more ): I didn't really take good care of it lah. that's why it died! I've been such a bad owner. I guess I wasn't ready for a pet yet a few years back. I want a dog now! haha :D
deborah: hahah yep I do -biggrins- haha but the CD's with my dad. He needed it to install CS3 on his laptop too, and he's in taiwan now, so.. sorry deborawwr. ): haha oh and yesyes I know I'm a very humorous person. thankyouthankyou -bows- :D
went to BPlibrary to collect my CIP Cert and borrow more books today! glad to know that the books I brought to Taipei weren't overdue. (: bought some stuff around there and now I'm back home frowning at my computer again. diediedie, you. you can always choose to die some other time, not nowwww, when I've still got tons of homework undone. the stupid R&R, the maths, the blah and the blah and the blah.
I miss my colleagues in Taipei! I miss working in my dad's company. oh and my dad bought me iPod speakers! wheeets. (: around S$160, he bought it in shanghai. thanks daddy! hahaha. That can be my christmas gift. I don't want anything else, haha
One more weeek! till sec 4. daaarn. I feel so old. anyways, it's christmas eve today! sort of. Merry Early Christmas (not thaaat early, actually), folks! : D
linshan: yep, talked to you on msn already! glad that you got your CS3 working (: haha it's damn cool, right! omg suicided D: haha shifu does sound oldddd, I miss your days. it's good to be young. p6 was the best year in my life haha. enjoy your p6 year, disciple! :D ok now I reaaally sound like an old woman. haha
quin: hahaha yees! poor things. now I miss my hamster even more ): I didn't really take good care of it lah. that's why it died! I've been such a bad owner. I guess I wasn't ready for a pet yet a few years back. I want a dog now! haha :D
deborah: hahah yep I do -biggrins- haha but the CD's with my dad. He needed it to install CS3 on his laptop too, and he's in taiwan now, so.. sorry deborawwr. ): haha oh and yesyes I know I'm a very humorous person. thankyouthankyou -bows- :D
Joy ♥