Thanks to everyone who wished me happybirthday today!
for the birthday smses - elizabeth, mel, simlin
for the greetings - si en (for the spammage:D ), huiyu, yiyan (and the birthday call haha!), sandy, eva, anne, jihan, madeleine, xinyu, olivia, vivian, jade, chenyi, dorothea (whoever you are - on blogskins:D ), daniel, Ms Pearson, sunny, xinyi, chengxin, yongboon, mei and soksin! and mom and dad and shelly aunt!
I'm happy because mom cooked me birthday noodles (: although this year's birthday is wayway waaay different from my others - less celebrations, I'm contented yay.
and finally, the tags. long long longgg overdue. k maybe not.
melissa luki: croak! (or frog.) haha yes exams are over! but the results are "omg" ):
mel: JUNCTION 8 IS IN BISHAN YOU GOONDU. HAAH.
simlin: hahah yayyyy(:
linshan: helloo! haha!
deborah: HI DEBO you hardly come to my blog! haha thankyouu(:
mel: hmm HMM we'll see (: hahah you did better than me for LA and IH and maybe bio or physics I dunno! bish.
xinfang: hahahhaa thankyou! yep hahah Mr Tay promised us a 'movie outing' -.- LOL seeya!
xinyu: HAHAHA yes I'm creative and artistic yesyes? omg yay thankyou! 12:56am? go sleep, you nocturnal animal.
elizabeth: hahah thankyou, beef! (:
si en: !! SPAMMER SPAMMER SPAMMER. ahaha! ayye what. I'm cool! :D thanks for the spams! and the birthday stuff too. can't wait till nov 15th! (:
oh, and before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALINAAAA (: you're the only person I know with the same birthday as me-.-
oh and happy belated birthday, yilin! okay fine you're only three and I doubt you even know how to use the internet to come to my blog and read this. But happy birthday all the same - haha sorry I didn't post this on the 10th of october itself - but I smsed your mom (aka shelly aunt.) already! (: haha. ok sheesh am I really talking to a three year old on my blog. okay nevermind. Joy you're insane.
Now I can finally say that I've roamed the Earth for fifteen full years! :D
for the birthday smses - elizabeth, mel, simlin
for the greetings - si en (for the spammage:D ), huiyu, yiyan (and the birthday call haha!), sandy, eva, anne, jihan, madeleine, xinyu, olivia, vivian, jade, chenyi, dorothea (whoever you are - on blogskins:D ), daniel, Ms Pearson, sunny, xinyi, chengxin, yongboon, mei and soksin! and mom and dad and shelly aunt!
I'm happy because mom cooked me birthday noodles (: although this year's birthday is wayway waaay different from my others - less celebrations, I'm contented yay.
and finally, the tags. long long longgg overdue. k maybe not.
melissa luki: croak! (or frog.) haha yes exams are over! but the results are "omg" ):
mel: JUNCTION 8 IS IN BISHAN YOU GOONDU. HAAH.
simlin: hahah yayyyy(:
linshan: helloo! haha!
deborah: HI DEBO you hardly come to my blog! haha thankyouu(:
mel: hmm HMM we'll see (: hahah you did better than me for LA and IH and maybe bio or physics I dunno! bish.
xinfang: hahahhaa thankyou! yep hahah Mr Tay promised us a 'movie outing' -.- LOL seeya!
xinyu: HAHAHA yes I'm creative and artistic yesyes? omg yay thankyou! 12:56am? go sleep, you nocturnal animal.
elizabeth: hahah thankyou, beef! (:
si en: !! SPAMMER SPAMMER SPAMMER. ahaha! ayye what. I'm cool! :D thanks for the spams! and the birthday stuff too. can't wait till nov 15th! (:
oh, and before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALINAAAA (: you're the only person I know with the same birthday as me-.-
oh and happy belated birthday, yilin! okay fine you're only three and I doubt you even know how to use the internet to come to my blog and read this. But happy birthday all the same - haha sorry I didn't post this on the 10th of october itself - but I smsed your mom (aka shelly aunt.) already! (: haha. ok sheesh am I really talking to a three year old on my blog. okay nevermind. Joy you're insane.
Now I can finally say that I've roamed the Earth for fifteen full years! :D
Labels: birthday girl
Joy ♥