MELISSA ONG SHI CHING thinks I need to familiarise myself with the singapore MRT system.
MELISSA ONG SHI CHING therefore came up with a brilliant plan.
MELISSA ONG SHI CHING told me to meet her at Bugis MRT station.
but MELISSA ONG SHI CHING actually 'meant' Bishan MRT station.
MELISSA ONG SHI CHING made me go one whole round around singapore within 2 hours.
lovely, lovely MELISSA ONG SHI CHING indeed.
ahh I'm broke! shopping for people's presents burnt a hole in my pocket. die die die.
MELISSA ONG SHI CHING therefore came up with a brilliant plan.
MELISSA ONG SHI CHING told me to meet her at Bugis MRT station.
but MELISSA ONG SHI CHING actually 'meant' Bishan MRT station.
MELISSA ONG SHI CHING made me go one whole round around singapore within 2 hours.
lovely, lovely MELISSA ONG SHI CHING indeed.
ahh I'm broke! shopping for people's presents burnt a hole in my pocket. die die die.
Joy ♥