Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Saturday, October 27, 2007, 6:06 PM


I just love lolcats! (:

anyways GAARRRRRRRRRRGH
I HATE MUY DULCE. I bet you didn't catch that. Let me repeat that.

I HATEEE MUY DULCE ))))):

okay. remind me to scream it into your ear if you still don't get that. it's such a hard piece because I totally died when I played it in front of my teacher today booo ): k actually I die everytime I play it. so apparently somewhere in the middle I resurrected myself (with.. I dunno, cookies?) and then the whole cycle repeats itself. mmm, you get the idea. Actually I prefer classical pieces. Some of them are rather monotonous and lame but generally I prefer them. Muy Dulce is just - weird ): well some parts are quite nice, but some parts sound horrid. even when my teacher plays it. After practising for so long I'm still sightreading 99.99999% of the time. Xavier Montsalvatge must've been insane when he composed it. ):

ahhhh spare me I'd rather go play back my Sonatina Op.20 No.1 by deepfried Kuhlau! yes the "oh-not-that-one-againnnnn! -__-" song.

I can't imagine what's gonna happen if I learn Fantasie Impromptu. If I ever do.

P.S. new glasses! (:

Labels:

« back forward »