Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Thursday, October 25, 2007, 8:37 PM
first of all,

CONGRATULATIONS TO MELISSA ONG SHI CHING AND SIM SHU XIAN JEMIMA ! (:

secondly, I got even more sunburnt. We had beach cleanup todayyy! and yes we found some rather interesting (and disturbing) 'rubbish' there omg. that don't really belong on a beach. Just a brief summary of what we picked up:

1. straws
2. plastic bags (of all different colours, like ooooh there were red ones, reddish pink ones, BLACK ones, transparent ones ..)
3. plastic wrappers (and stuff like maggie mee wrapper, junk food wrappers .. and our well-known laurier stuffies that disgust guys.)
4. plastic cups (and things like those plastic yogurt ones and those for jellies.)
5. cigarette butts! (omg we found like dunno how many thousands of them)
6. random plastic thingums (random bottle caps, random unidentified I-don't-know-what plastic stuffies and just random fragments of plastic)
7. net-thingies.
8. cotton buds.
9. bloooody hardened tissue papers. and I do mean bloody. ew.
10. I forgot what else we found, but there's one champion on the beach that left his used(WARNING.) CONDOM there. well done.

I even found a plastic cup with a live fish in it. It was jumping around. Before that, we found a dead frog that got washed up onto our shore. More shrieks and yells ensued. Anyways, the sea's a good source for rubbish. We were prowling about the beach's sandy area looking for rubbish at the beginning, and finally we ended up all standing in front of the sea and waiting for rubbish to come to us instead HAHA smart move right! And as a result some of us got really drenched in the shoes. buttt I managed to stay dry (: so yay me! hahaha.

alright I have to go back to packing for my chinaprog now D: BYEBYE.

taaaaaaags!

chenyi: hahaha NO! D: D:

elizabeth: nonono, I'm more of the OUTsane type haha ~ you're in china now! hahaha I saw you online today and I was like "?! AREN'T YOU LIKE IN CHINA OR SOMETHING" and turned out that it was your mom using your account haha omg so malu -.-

mel: haha yesh little george is so popular :D

xinfang: AHAH. yesyes I agree! eoys are over so I feel like writing essay-ish blogposts again! :)

Labels:

« back forward »