Something ate up my post. Re-post!
--
hello ningbo in 5 and a half hours!
ohwell. I think I'm done with packing - my suitcase is on the verge of exploding and my bag just looks like a big fat pillow.
wonder what I'll look like in the airport tomorrow. a terrorist who loves her pillow too much, maybe? (I mean, which lunatic lugs his/her pillow to the airport) oh and I'll be holding my big red windbreaker too, since I can't stuff it into the luggage.
so hmm, lets see, I'll look like a 'little red riding hood' version of some terrorist who has a fetish for pillows D: okay maybe without the 'hood'. I have no idea where the 'hood' went.
okay that's still bad. ah anyways, I'll probably be sleeping at around 10 tonight, so I'll be getting 5 hours of sleep! that could be a lot for some of you nocturnal animals, haha but yes I'm a pig okay yesyes!
haha alright my mom's hollering at me now, goodbye and goodnight, folks!
--
hello ningbo in 5 and a half hours!
ohwell. I think I'm done with packing - my suitcase is on the verge of exploding and my bag just looks like a big fat pillow.
wonder what I'll look like in the airport tomorrow. a terrorist who loves her pillow too much, maybe? (I mean, which lunatic lugs his/her pillow to the airport) oh and I'll be holding my big red windbreaker too, since I can't stuff it into the luggage.
so hmm, lets see, I'll look like a 'little red riding hood' version of some terrorist who has a fetish for pillows D: okay maybe without the 'hood'. I have no idea where the 'hood' went.
okay that's still bad. ah anyways, I'll probably be sleeping at around 10 tonight, so I'll be getting 5 hours of sleep! that could be a lot for some of you nocturnal animals, haha but yes I'm a pig okay yesyes!
haha alright my mom's hollering at me now, goodbye and goodnight, folks!
Labels: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
Joy ♥