Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Thursday, September 13, 2007, 4:50 PM
HELLOOO yess I KNOW I'm supposed to be a hiatus. AGAIN HAHA. But I promised yanpoo I'd dedicate a post to herrrr!

Before I say anything,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YIYAN, HEEYI, and BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SOKSIN!

hahaha happy birthday, yiyaaan:D

ee sorry I didn't get to receive the something you wanted to give meee! ): ahh sorry. 'cause my maths remedial ended early :O hahaha anyways, yay I shall write you a nice & long card and buy something super nice for you! although I can only give them to you after my eoys ): ahaha but the immediate 'gift' to you right now would be this post:D

rahh. I haven't seen you in a loooong time, other than during the 6A gathering! Which I thought wasn't enough. Booo. ahah, and even though we're right next to each other we hardly get to see each other after school! .. no, scrap that. we NEVER got to see each other :O !! so yees we have to meet up. after eoys! yaay I'll be looking forward to it :D oh and remember to tell me what you like okay, so I can like plan what I'm gonna buy. Haha!


Truckloads of love and jiayou for eoys, you smartass :D


Since I'm already here, I shall reply the long overdue tags!

huiyu: zomgg hahah thankyou! but it's screwed up in firefox. bleh. the song is so niceee :D hahaha oh and yeees we have have have to meet up after exams! I don't care how busy you guys are, I'll just bring a chainsaw to your houses! haha

deborah/spammer: ahaha I found it on deviantart! argh, too lazy to relink now. I shall relink after exams okay!:D

yb: ahaha indeed indeed, thanks! I just need to play around with the codes for a bit and hopefully it'll work in firefox too :D

jenzi: O.O! how did you find that out?! ahaha just kidding:D

deborah: HAHAH. I did the stupid quiz D: and whaaat. no advertising my blog! *hammers*

lizard: hahah hokay! but it's definitely something you like doing, aye ;)

ziyan: haha noo! university and nightlife only! ): omg. I. want. seasons.

okay guys I'm reallyyy gonna be on a hiatus now! D:
« back forward »