Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 6:21 PM
Bwaha I decided to be kind since deborah tagged me(: and I shall hammer her tomorrow because she made me slack on the computer when I'm supposed to be studying. Posting thiiis.

Answer the following questions:

1. The person who tagged you was?
- deborahh.

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
- predator and prey. FRIENDS(:

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
- English pro
- fictionpress addict
- likes harassing a certain someone in the class
- likes to imitate a certain someone too.
- niceee(:

4. Most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
- ummm. did the most work for our project? :D and first day of school she wrote me a note to say hi aw so friendly (((:

5. Most memorable words she has said to you?
- "It's so fun to imitate you, joy."

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
- I know you want to, deb, but I'll die if you do. HAHAHAHA kidding :D

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
- *horrified look*

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
- I don't think so, she's quite amusing. when she's imitating me. HOHO(:

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
- IDK!

10. The thing you desire to do most for him/her would be?
- beeee. nicer to her? :D

11. Overall impression of him/her?
- scary D:

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
- I don't know?

13. A character trait you love about yourself?
- um I'm cheerful :D

14. A character trait you hate about yourself?
- too softhearted.

15. Person you want to be?
- I don't know, perfect seems unrealistic. I just want to be a happy person!

16. Say something to the people who care for you!
- YAY HELLO:D

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people to know what they feel about you.
aiyo. no time for that! okay fine for the sake of answering the questions above.. but the people who're included, you don't have to do it! unless you want to. :D

1. yiyan
2. si en
3. melissa ONG
4. elizabeth
5. laiweng
6. xinfang
7. simlin
8. olivia
9. huiyu
10. DEBORAH :D haha just kidding. I dunno who.

Who is #6 having a relationship with?
- simlinnnn :D just kidding-.-

Is #9 a male or female?
- femalee.

If #7 and #10 are together, will it be a good thing?
- I don't know. Do you think it'll be a good thing, deborah? :D

How about #8 and #5?
- stop it with the lesbianism.

What is #2 studying about?
- what all of us are studying about-.-

When was the last you talked to #3?
- like. now-.- AHHA

What kind of music does #8 like?
- pop? rock? ... technooooo?! -.-

Does #1 have any siblings?
- a brotherrr!

Will you woo #3?
- NO!

How about #7?
- she's taken! :D haha

Is #4 single?
- yesyes of course.

What’s #5’s surname?
- WONG.

How about #10’s?
- hmm. I don't know, what's your surname, deborah tay? :D

#4’s hobby?
- umm.. calling me her mom-.-

Do #5 and #9 get along?
- they don't know each other!

Where does #2 study at?
- NJC.

Say something casual about #1?
- my best poot! :D

Have you tried developing feelings about #8?
- uh, no-.-

Where does #9 live?
- near SCGS? HA:D

Are #5 and 1# best friends?
- nooo.

Does #7 like #2?
- they don't know each other!

How did you get to know #2?
- classmate in sec 1 & bestie #2! :D

Does #1 have any pets?
- dunno:D probably not!

Is #7 the sexiest person in the world?
- do you think she is? :D

goodbye.
will reply tags in detail after eoys(:

Labels:

« back forward »