xinyi: ahhaha yes weird security guard! oh yes tofu chowder :]
beefy: haha yeaa twas fun! :D:D thankyou!
xinfang: hahaha yeah! but they all grew taller. I shrunk omg O.O
linshan: HAHA then you're a freak too! :D
simlin: ahem NO! you grew like so much taller! giants, omg o.o
olivia: HAHA what, olivia omg 164 isn't considered tall! It's just.. above average.. (?!?!?!) I don't care, I shall grow to 164.1cm and then I can go laugh at you. HAHA :D
HAPPY TEACHERS DAYYYYY :D
beefy: haha yeaa twas fun! :D:D thankyou!
xinfang: hahaha yeah! but they all grew taller. I shrunk omg O.O
linshan: HAHA then you're a freak too! :D
simlin: ahem NO! you grew like so much taller! giants, omg o.o
olivia: HAHA what, olivia omg 164 isn't considered tall! It's just.. above average.. (?!?!?!) I don't care, I shall grow to 164.1cm and then I can go laugh at you. HAHA :D
HAPPY TEACHERS DAYYYYY :D
Joy ♥