Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Sunday, August 12, 2007, 9:17 PM
Omg. They're gonna build a Harry Potter theme park.

http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

And the announcement video
http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/video.html

Merlin's pants. I HAVE to go to that place. I don't care. Chain me onto the wall. Hang me by my nails - I HAVE TO GO THERE!

omg. 2009, 2009, 2009! :D

btw, deathly hallows was awesome. I cried towards the end! And yes the ending was perfect, JK Rowling wrapped everything up nicely, and although the "nineteen years later" was kind of.. unnecessary for me, it was really cute. Yes. Cute. :D

laiweng: hello wenglai! :D

xinfang: HAHA. yea! She looks damn scary, right :[ ooo. I've tried - TRIED closing my eyes on the bus. But they just open themselves. Haha - too paranoid : /

felicia: Haha you bet! It's shocking to see celebrities living the lives of normal people. Haha :D

lizard: Hahaha yeah (: thankyou. I should've checked with other people. Haha yea but nevermind, treat it as a lesson learnt! ;)
« back forward »