Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Thursday, August 30, 2007, 8:04 PM
Maths retest was okay. The whole of sec 3 crowded into 2 lecture theatres! And I was so nervous that my hands were shaking. I didn't finish the paper again. Oh well, I just want a pass and then I can stop worrying about my Term 3 results..

Volleyball was.. torturous. I think I sprained my arm! Die, all the volleyballs in the world, die die die die grrrrrr.

CCA was fun today :D

Oh oh and today, when I was walking home from the bus stop, there was this lady in front of me. I think she was scared of me since it was like 7 plus in the evening and the whole area was quite deserted. So she was like pretending to make a detour and then she turned and looked at me out of the corner of her eye. And I think she relaxed a bit after seeing that I'm a student. And then she kept sashaying like a rooster and a while later I could feel her getting all tensed up again. And she made another detour so she was then walking behind me so there would be more sense of security. win (Y)

And I was casting her weird looks. I mean, do I look like some serial killer? I'm a student for crying out loud, what harm can I possibly do to her? Scare her with my progress report? == and she was much much plumper than me, so I guess with one graceful bellyflop she'd have flattened me.

Funny woman.

Well nevermind, I'm tired now! Ahhh. Bio 9.1 is still undone. You've been a bad student, Joy ):
« back forward »