Hellowello! :D
Today was fuuun. At least more fun than other hidden maths lessons. We had maths trial! We were supposed to go like around the school, answering questions at each stations, and race against time as well. It reminds me of Amazing Race! Just not that fast and furious.. we were kinda relaxed. We were stoning there when we got stuck on the caeser code thing. And I was threatening myself to start eating the piece of question paper if I didn't manage to decode it.
And I didn't. Decode it, I mean. And neither did I eat the paper. That'd be stupid.
"14-year-old Nanyang Girl Succumbs to Eating Maths Question Paper on a Maths Trial" - how glamourous. Even the penguins in Antarctica would start sneering.
Anyways anyways! CCA today was slack. Conductor wasn't here so we got to have xiaozu for the whole day! And since our percussions and yangqin teachers were both somewhere else on the ass of the Earth, we got to relax! :D But of course, we did practice. We're obedient students after all, aren't we ;)
Today was fuuun. At least more fun than other hidden maths lessons. We had maths trial! We were supposed to go like around the school, answering questions at each stations, and race against time as well. It reminds me of Amazing Race! Just not that fast and furious.. we were kinda relaxed. We were stoning there when we got stuck on the caeser code thing. And I was threatening myself to start eating the piece of question paper if I didn't manage to decode it.
And I didn't. Decode it, I mean. And neither did I eat the paper. That'd be stupid.
"14-year-old Nanyang Girl Succumbs to Eating Maths Question Paper on a Maths Trial" - how glamourous. Even the penguins in Antarctica would start sneering.
Anyways anyways! CCA today was slack. Conductor wasn't here so we got to have xiaozu for the whole day! And since our percussions and yangqin teachers were both somewhere else on the ass of the Earth, we got to relax! :D But of course, we did practice. We're obedient students after all, aren't we ;)
Joy ♥