Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Tuesday, August 07, 2007, 6:40 PM
Hello!

Today was quite okay, I'm currently on page 104 of HP7! haha yay :D

I often wonder why people sleep on bus rides. I was on my way home as usual and noticed that half of them (no, 99.99999% of them) were sleeping. Or at least, closing their eyes. You mean they're not afraid that they'll miss their stops? D: I'd love to sleep on bus trips, but I've got no courage like theirs when it comes to making sure that I don't fall asleep and miss my stop..

Oh, look at Hilary Duff all pretty & glamourous on TV & magazine covers.


& look at her with no makeup and no photoshop.


Wow, Hilary, wow.

I love her, but I really have no idea what could possibly have possessed her that turned her into such a horse-like skeleton who's so pale that it looks as if she's glowing. (the glowing part was adapted from HP7 when Rowling was describing Voldemort. Haha.)

Ah well. At least you're not high on drugs like Lindsay Lohan.

TAAAGS!

cc: HAHA. I'm "toot111" (don't ask why) and I'm in Cassiopia! If that's how you spell it. Haha :D

lizard: HAHA no. NO. Your cheeks are mine & I'll tear em apart if I want to ;D

mel: May I ask, how are you going to do that - kidnap J.K Rowling and dangle her upside down in my bedroom? -.- MOOCOW. ALOHOMORA! You're supposed to unlock.

chenyi: HAHA. If they gave me 2 months later it won't be that exciting :D you're a TRIsexual! Muffincake.

random person: HI NICOLE (:

& I don't see any point in replying my own tag.

Tooodles! :D
« back forward »