Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Sunday, July 22, 2007, 5:58 PM
I WANT DEATHLY HALLOWS!

--

Whee I'm happy :D I spent my whole day doing something constructive like studying for Bio! (Although I slacked a few times .. secretly SHHH)

Anyhoo, I just downloaded the whole Harry Potter book off the internet :O omg. Haha, I'm not sure if I should feel happy or guilty about it. Oh Merlins Beard.

Lizard: Yo. Hahaha yea twas tres freaky, but it was quite fun, though! .. thank goodness the electricity stopped AT the station. If it stops halfway I'd totally freakout, 'cause then I'd be stranded on an MRT that's in the middle of nowhere. And not only would that be scary, it'll also be too hilarious. :D And yeahh I was in the process of some fast and furious mugging! And yes wally is a pest. Die, pest, die. x[ I'll tell you something about wally later .. IF you happen to be online :D (or appearing offline, at least.)

Simlin: SIMYY :D Gasp. how did you know?! my secret's exposed DDD: just kidding. HAHA hey you're a rare tagger at my blog! You should tag more. :D

Oh rah joy hasn't done her zuowen! It's due tomorrow. Oh merlins beard. And believe it or not, we were supposed to write a 小说! omg that's like madness! Oh merlins beard. Even though I wrote a lot of English and Chinese 小说s when I was young, they're way wayyyy beyond ridiculous if I were to submit one or two of them in to my chinese teacher. She'll LAUGH. Oh merlins beard. Geez I should stop using that phrase! Apparently my brain's being invaded by Harry Potter. That's bad.

Oh Merlins Beard.

Labels:

« back forward »