oh oh and before I forget,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAH XINYU [:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEENIEE (:
okayokay toodles! :D
edit:
Check this out, people!
It lets you send an email that will only be received/opened in future, at the date you specified. You can choose to send it 100 years later when you're probably one of those most preserved fossil fuels of mankind, or be a party-pooper and send it right away.
Honestly, I feel a little apprehensive to send it to the future me. Although it's me and it'd still be me reading it in dunno how many years later, but I wonder how I'll react. Will I just laugh it off, or ponder over childhood? I guess I'm more concerned about the person I'll become, and not really my reaction to the email.
Assuming that everything went well, I'd be sitting in my office, facing my computer screen, in an air-con room. & suddenly I receive and email, sent tons of years ago, by the young me. Will I freak out? I'd probably have forgotten all about it by then, and even make a big hoo-ha out of it, thinking that it's some freaking pervert on the internet who's pulling a mean joke on me. Even though I'm still me, I'll still FORGET me. In a sense, which is quite incredible, really. It's as if .. things just erode away after you grow. Memories, happy childhood moments, things you do that the older you will probably find childish and juvenile.
It's like you'll become a totally different person, and it's just not the same you anymore.
I feel scared all of a sudden, I don't feel at all comfortable to send an email to the future me. I don't know if I want to! I'm not sure if I should give it a go. After all, it could be fun. The future me may still be the fun and jokey me. I'd be laughing and cheered up after a long tiring day of work and endless meetings.
The whole point of this website purely for entertainment purposes, but I have no idea why I'm feeling so much. It's like this sudden outburst of emotion, like I'm afraid to face the future, and scared of what's to come.
Future, sounds distant, yet near. It depends on one's point of view, really. What'll happen in future? You never know. And most people, like me, would prefer to keep things as it is now. Future, what a deep word one can never understand. Future brings upon thousands of mixed emotions, and yet, it seems bright for some of us who're constantly doing well in all aspects. I have no idea who I'll be in future, and I guess I'll only find out then.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAH XINYU [:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEENIEE (:
okayokay toodles! :D
edit:
Check this out, people!
It lets you send an email that will only be received/opened in future, at the date you specified. You can choose to send it 100 years later when you're probably one of those most preserved fossil fuels of mankind, or be a party-pooper and send it right away.
Honestly, I feel a little apprehensive to send it to the future me. Although it's me and it'd still be me reading it in dunno how many years later, but I wonder how I'll react. Will I just laugh it off, or ponder over childhood? I guess I'm more concerned about the person I'll become, and not really my reaction to the email.
Assuming that everything went well, I'd be sitting in my office, facing my computer screen, in an air-con room. & suddenly I receive and email, sent tons of years ago, by the young me. Will I freak out? I'd probably have forgotten all about it by then, and even make a big hoo-ha out of it, thinking that it's some freaking pervert on the internet who's pulling a mean joke on me. Even though I'm still me, I'll still FORGET me. In a sense, which is quite incredible, really. It's as if .. things just erode away after you grow. Memories, happy childhood moments, things you do that the older you will probably find childish and juvenile.
It's like you'll become a totally different person, and it's just not the same you anymore.
I feel scared all of a sudden, I don't feel at all comfortable to send an email to the future me. I don't know if I want to! I'm not sure if I should give it a go. After all, it could be fun. The future me may still be the fun and jokey me. I'd be laughing and cheered up after a long tiring day of work and endless meetings.
The whole point of this website purely for entertainment purposes, but I have no idea why I'm feeling so much. It's like this sudden outburst of emotion, like I'm afraid to face the future, and scared of what's to come.
Future, sounds distant, yet near. It depends on one's point of view, really. What'll happen in future? You never know. And most people, like me, would prefer to keep things as it is now. Future, what a deep word one can never understand. Future brings upon thousands of mixed emotions, and yet, it seems bright for some of us who're constantly doing well in all aspects. I have no idea who I'll be in future, and I guess I'll only find out then.
Aiya I'll just send one :D:D
Joy ♥