Hellowello! Okay Windows Vista is soooo cool. With its fancy and stylo-milo design and all that, the only flaws are:
- The Internet keeps crashing (Due to some stupid Skype IE Plugin Error) boo ):
- You can't play maplestory on it
- You can't install Bitdefender on it
- It doesn't come with the latest version of Microsoft office
- Point 2 and Point 3 goes under "Compatibility problems"
But still, I got a Vaio laptop (: my old one's dying. It's ridiculous, it shuts down whenever it feels like it and throws you an error message when it restarts saying "Your system has just recovered from a serious error." Okay am I supposed to buy you a candy or something? -.-
alright uh, yeah I've used it for 2 years plus already and it's about time we send it into retirement. Before I get so enraged that I fling it out of the window. But I still prefer its design, it's cream whiteee & yeah basically that. But Vaio has glossy white ones too! But the specs are horrible. I need one that can run my sims 2 smoothly. Okay that's three "but"s in a row.
Wheeee. Sabbaticals next week!
- The Internet keeps crashing (Due to some stupid Skype IE Plugin Error) boo ):
- You can't play maplestory on it
- You can't install Bitdefender on it
- It doesn't come with the latest version of Microsoft office
- Point 2 and Point 3 goes under "Compatibility problems"
But still, I got a Vaio laptop (: my old one's dying. It's ridiculous, it shuts down whenever it feels like it and throws you an error message when it restarts saying "Your system has just recovered from a serious error." Okay am I supposed to buy you a candy or something? -.-
alright uh, yeah I've used it for 2 years plus already and it's about time we send it into retirement. Before I get so enraged that I fling it out of the window. But I still prefer its design, it's cream whiteee & yeah basically that. But Vaio has glossy white ones too! But the specs are horrible. I need one that can run my sims 2 smoothly. Okay that's three "but"s in a row.
Wheeee. Sabbaticals next week!
Joy ♥