Hahaha. I was shocked four times in school today!
The first time was when I'm concentrating veryveryvery much on my chinese essay and melwee was like "GO!" really loudly & I jumped up a mile & my pen was like flying everywhere-.-
The second time was when I'm still doing my chinese essay and being veryyy hardworking, someone decided to scare caroline & she screamed & in the end I was the one with the most emotional damage T.T HAHA.
And then after school nicole dropped a pot and I jumped again.
During daji ET was singing the song by hadyn called SURPRISE something, and the SURPRISE chords, which were meant to be a SURPRISE, really SURPRISED me.
anyways. I've got to go do my AMES & wrap up that stupid shoebox now.
Tooooodles :D
-- ribbit --
tags!
anon: okayy, but I think I just did, so : / but thanks anyways. (:
eena: ooh um she's just a friend of mine whom I met randomly. I forgot how we met exactly, but
she's younger than me I guess (: Haha. I love california! I've been there before. I love it there! it rocks.
MELLIZARDSA: what kind of name is that-.- mellizardsa~ sounds like some kind of famous painting. like mona lisa HAHA. you know when I read through your spam/tags, I couldn't understand half of them *shakes head*
still out of the circle, pushed away.
The first time was when I'm concentrating veryveryvery much on my chinese essay and melwee was like "GO!" really loudly & I jumped up a mile & my pen was like flying everywhere-.-
The second time was when I'm still doing my chinese essay and being veryyy hardworking, someone decided to scare caroline & she screamed & in the end I was the one with the most emotional damage T.T HAHA.
And then after school nicole dropped a pot and I jumped again.
During daji ET was singing the song by hadyn called SURPRISE something, and the SURPRISE chords, which were meant to be a SURPRISE, really SURPRISED me.
anyways. I've got to go do my AMES & wrap up that stupid shoebox now.
Tooooodles :D
-- ribbit --
tags!
anon: okayy, but I think I just did, so : / but thanks anyways. (:
eena: ooh um she's just a friend of mine whom I met randomly. I forgot how we met exactly, but
she's younger than me I guess (: Haha. I love california! I've been there before. I love it there! it rocks.
MELLIZARDSA: what kind of name is that-.- mellizardsa~ sounds like some kind of famous painting. like mona lisa HAHA. you know when I read through your spam/tags, I couldn't understand half of them *shakes head*
still out of the circle, pushed away.
Joy ♥