Hey guys :)
new skin. drop a comment!

preview
anyways, taipei has been fun. yesyes, totally, and.. actually I don't even know what I should talk about - so much happened, and I'm just glad to see my friends again! HAHA. ohoh, lastly, tag replies!
siti: omg hiiii :D
linshan: hahaha thankyouu :D
simlin: HAHA. I bet xinfang was traumatized o.o a what. you once saw a WHAT. a NYMPH. IN YOUR FOOD. please kill me.
iris: helloo. hahah it's FUNNN. I'm so happy. yayy. HAHA(:
mel: I bet you did! omg you must be mel's ghost. shoo, shoo!
xinfang: haha! [: thankyou, dearie!
deborah: whatt. am I THATTT scary :O nono I'm perfectly angelic. Don't you try to ruin my reputation now! and yes. everyone knows you're "anon".. nono, you have come to the conclusion that joy is a highly respectable creature. yesyes.
I'm bored. And hungry.
new skin. drop a comment!

preview
anyways, taipei has been fun. yesyes, totally, and.. actually I don't even know what I should talk about - so much happened, and I'm just glad to see my friends again! HAHA. ohoh, lastly, tag replies!
siti: omg hiiii :D
linshan: hahaha thankyouu :D
simlin: HAHA. I bet xinfang was traumatized o.o a what. you once saw a WHAT. a NYMPH. IN YOUR FOOD. please kill me.
iris: helloo. hahah it's FUNNN. I'm so happy. yayy. HAHA(:
mel: I bet you did! omg you must be mel's ghost. shoo, shoo!
xinfang: haha! [: thankyou, dearie!
deborah: whatt. am I THATTT scary :O nono I'm perfectly angelic. Don't you try to ruin my reputation now! and yes. everyone knows you're "anon".. nono, you have come to the conclusion that joy is a highly respectable creature. yesyes.
I'm bored. And hungry.
Joy ♥