21 more hours and TAIPEI HERE I COME! :D
janine.c: noproblemo! :D
mel: YOU PERVVVV D:
laiweng: HAHA [: yea but I don't want to performmm! ):
linshan: hiiiiiii! :D
anonymous: hahaha :] welcome back? :D
cc: hi! haha have a nice, uh, month of june? x)
chengxin: HAHAHA. OKAY. but bear in mind that the chances will be like 0.000000001% because I've been there for one year and nothing special happened =^='' HAHA. [:
elizabeth: OMG. I will like totally freak out.
xinfang: HAHAHA I encountered a huge cockroach the other day! and there was a bee flying about as well T.T Haha. June is the month of insects!!
mel: YOU PERVVVV D:
laiweng: HAHA [: yea but I don't want to performmm! ):
linshan: hiiiiiii! :D
anonymous: hahaha :] welcome back? :D
cc: hi! haha have a nice, uh, month of june? x)
chengxin: HAHAHA. OKAY. but bear in mind that the chances will be like 0.000000001% because I've been there for one year and nothing special happened =^='' HAHA. [:
elizabeth: OMG. I will like totally freak out.
xinfang: HAHAHA I encountered a huge cockroach the other day! and there was a bee flying about as well T.T Haha. June is the month of insects!!
Joy ♥