Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Thursday, May 10, 2007, 9:27 PM
I JUST POSTED AN ULTRA LOOONG POST AND BLOGGER ATE IT >[

damn you, blogger ):

TAG REPLIES FIRST!(:

dino/lizard/elizabeth -.- : haha I have no idea who it is! But now that I've got 2 lizards, I don't have to worry about mosquitoes anymore x]
si en: haha! it's one of the features of cbox. I'll go type some vulgarities in yours and it'll definitely show up as stars. :D Thanks! But I want a new blogskin ):
Jj: HAHA sorry I've been busy lately ]: but I'm online now! (:
laiweng: but your pipa is so goooood :(

I HOPE YOU DON'T EAT MY POST AGAIN, BLOGGER [:

-clicks 'publish', fingers crossed-
« back forward »