Today was quite a FUNNY day (?!?!?!) for me.
1. I wore my PE shorts the other way during PE omg embarrassing D:
2. After school, while I was exploring the staircase (or stairwell -.-), I realized that I was trapped inside because the door is locked from the inside.
3. The aircon on the bus leaked crazy. Water was practically pouring out!
4. At home, when I changed into my PE shirt, I wore it inside out. (hmm.)
anyways, CONGRATS TO:
NYCHOIR
NYGZ
NY MODERN DANCE
for getting GOLD WITH HONOURS! ;D
Wooots.
Yea that's about it.
SC CHOIR KICKS ASS (: I love SC Choir. YAY(:
Heehee. Alright that's about it for today. Oh oh, and tag replies.
elizabeth: HAHA spamming german again huh!!! [:
mel / SSLEE: yes joy is so not gay because MEL ONG IS GAY-er :D
jennifer aka laiweng: laiiiiiiiweng -.-
xinfang: HAHA thanks for your advice! whee it's finally working today [:
Eena: no problemos. I went - it's fab! :D
TOODLES (:
don't even tell me how much of a failure I am.
trust me, I know. someone slice my throat please.
1. I wore my PE shorts the other way during PE omg embarrassing D:
2. After school, while I was exploring the staircase (or stairwell -.-), I realized that I was trapped inside because the door is locked from the inside.
3. The aircon on the bus leaked crazy. Water was practically pouring out!
4. At home, when I changed into my PE shirt, I wore it inside out. (hmm.)
anyways, CONGRATS TO:
NYCHOIR
NYGZ
NY MODERN DANCE
for getting GOLD WITH HONOURS! ;D
Wooots.
Yea that's about it.
SC CHOIR KICKS ASS (: I love SC Choir. YAY(:
Heehee. Alright that's about it for today. Oh oh, and tag replies.
elizabeth: HAHA spamming german again huh!!! [:
mel / SSLEE: yes joy is so not gay because MEL ONG IS GAY-er :D
jennifer aka laiweng: laiiiiiiiweng -.-
xinfang: HAHA thanks for your advice! whee it's finally working today [:
Eena: no problemos. I went - it's fab! :D
TOODLES (:
don't even tell me how much of a failure I am.
trust me, I know. someone slice my throat please.
Joy ♥