(:
A smile is enough for today.
SIAH XINYU I MISS YOU TOO x(
[edit]
Omg what just happened.
I was supposed to boil water for my mom and I didn't realize that the fire didn't come on, so the gas kept coming out. And I didn't smell anything! Mom came home and said I could die of gas leakage and the whole thing could explode if I let it go on further. Omg this is so scary.My nose isn't working AHHH. Sorry mommy ): I almost caused a huge disaster eek ):
A smile is enough for today.
SIAH XINYU I MISS YOU TOO x(
[edit]
Omg what just happened.
I was supposed to boil water for my mom and I didn't realize that the fire didn't come on, so the gas kept coming out. And I didn't smell anything! Mom came home and said I could die of gas leakage and the whole thing could explode if I let it go on further. Omg this is so scary.My nose isn't working AHHH. Sorry mommy ): I almost caused a huge disaster eek ):
Joy ♥