OMG I'm so happyyy(:
I got my com fixed!
Well actually it got re-formatted -.- but yes I backed up all my important files :]
And now it's as good as new!
Tag replies! :D
linshan: Ooh really? O: haha happy belated birthday, yeah! hahah(:
iris: HAHA yes I know : / rahh I hate thursday the 12th. Blah. hahah rah nevermind one week will be up soon! There're coms in the library anyways x)
Jj: hahaha yea it just so happened that I was about to send a fruit into my mouth .. and they walked past -.- hahah stupid, right! : /
elizabeth: wheee! Hahaha okay you can have one [: -gives peanut- HAHA. wait. lizards eat peanuts?! xD
Eena: ahah cool. Sure I'll drop by and comment (: thanks!
mel: O.O!! you got PETS? You got PETS? omgggg! ):
I got my com fixed!
Well actually it got re-formatted -.- but yes I backed up all my important files :]
And now it's as good as new!
Tag replies! :D
linshan: Ooh really? O: haha happy belated birthday, yeah! hahah(:
iris: HAHA yes I know : / rahh I hate thursday the 12th. Blah. hahah rah nevermind one week will be up soon! There're coms in the library anyways x)
Jj: hahaha yea it just so happened that I was about to send a fruit into my mouth .. and they walked past -.- hahah stupid, right! : /
elizabeth: wheee! Hahaha okay you can have one [: -gives peanut- HAHA. wait. lizards eat peanuts?! xD
Eena: ahah cool. Sure I'll drop by and comment (: thanks!
mel: O.O!! you got PETS? You got PETS? omgggg! ):
Joy ♥