Allegretto in C minor! ((:
Anyways. I'm trying my best to concentrate on doing my chinese comprehension. But of course, doesn't seem like it's working, does it? HAHA.
Watched "Frankenstein" today. Well, half of it, at least -.- twas noooot that scary but quite scary at the same time o.o
Hmm.
Oh man I feel so alone. It's going to rain ): rah.
Roar on, thunder. Roar on, just don't strike me :/
laiweng: just post about how wonderful I am (:
xinfang: tomorrow! ((:
anonymous: thankyou :] haha but I keep my friends happy by being lame. Sounds cool? HAHA.
linshan: WHOA haha no thanks! I can't afford to be someone's idol :X thankyou very much anyways! :]
deborah: stop spouting nonsense! -punch-
and everyday I fake that smile.
Anyways. I'm trying my best to concentrate on doing my chinese comprehension. But of course, doesn't seem like it's working, does it? HAHA.
Watched "Frankenstein" today. Well, half of it, at least -.- twas noooot that scary but quite scary at the same time o.o
Hmm.
Oh man I feel so alone. It's going to rain ): rah.
Roar on, thunder. Roar on, just don't strike me :/
laiweng: just post about how wonderful I am (:
xinfang: tomorrow! ((:
anonymous: thankyou :] haha but I keep my friends happy by being lame. Sounds cool? HAHA.
linshan: WHOA haha no thanks! I can't afford to be someone's idol :X thankyou very much anyways! :]
deborah: stop spouting nonsense! -punch-
and everyday I fake that smile.
Joy ♥