tag replies.
laiweng: ohman are you serious.
mel ong / JOY LIN IMPOSTER : you ninette! I shall ban you next time! Think I don't dare to punch you 'cause you're a mushroom?! -fierce look- Hmmph >:
yihui: haha, replied!
iris: ohman! hahah go and see? see where?
sandy: haha I see (: ehehe impersonations indeed. Apparently the Art of impersonating follows me everywhere. Hoho ;D
Uhh.
I shall blog more later. I feel weird in my stomache and slightly dizzy. Wheez.
laiweng: ohman are you serious.
mel ong / JOY LIN IMPOSTER : you ninette! I shall ban you next time! Think I don't dare to punch you 'cause you're a mushroom?! -fierce look- Hmmph >:
yihui: haha, replied!
iris: ohman! hahah go and see? see where?
sandy: haha I see (: ehehe impersonations indeed. Apparently the Art of impersonating follows me everywhere. Hoho ;D
Uhh.
I shall blog more later. I feel weird in my stomache and slightly dizzy. Wheez.
Joy ♥