My jaws.
You know when I shift it, like, left and right I can feel the friction? And mom actually didn't take it seriously? I mean, what if it was something like, a .. jaw disease (what the hell.) or something, or maybe my bones around my jaw joints are rotting. Okay I shall stop letting my imagination run wild but seriously?
Anyways. Uhh. I can't believe we still have to go to school tomorrow. I mean it's March Holidays for goodness sake. 9am to 12 noon: biology lesson. 1:30pm to 5pm: co-curricular activities. I think some teachers are zombies. I don't think any teacher ever got the right meaning of the word "holiday". I mean they can just go crazy cramming up your free schedule with, what, remedials, lessons, tuitions and whatnots, for the sake of doing that. :(
The skin on my cheeks never stopped peeling. And now the back of my hands started peeling too. I was actually looking for a good tan and all I got was a stupid sunburn & peeling skin? Sheesh. How am I gonna face my friends tomorrow (for that crap remedial)?
School has killed me.
--
Mel: o.O"' don't even think about it, you ninette! Don't even think about making my lips swell up to the size of a balloon. Yikes~
Eena: no prob ; )
You know when I shift it, like, left and right I can feel the friction? And mom actually didn't take it seriously? I mean, what if it was something like, a .. jaw disease (what the hell.) or something, or maybe my bones around my jaw joints are rotting. Okay I shall stop letting my imagination run wild but seriously?
Anyways. Uhh. I can't believe we still have to go to school tomorrow. I mean it's March Holidays for goodness sake. 9am to 12 noon: biology lesson. 1:30pm to 5pm: co-curricular activities. I think some teachers are zombies. I don't think any teacher ever got the right meaning of the word "holiday". I mean they can just go crazy cramming up your free schedule with, what, remedials, lessons, tuitions and whatnots, for the sake of doing that. :(
The skin on my cheeks never stopped peeling. And now the back of my hands started peeling too. I was actually looking for a good tan and all I got was a stupid sunburn & peeling skin? Sheesh. How am I gonna face my friends tomorrow (for that crap remedial)?
School has killed me.
--
Mel: o.O"' don't even think about it, you ninette! Don't even think about making my lips swell up to the size of a balloon. Yikes~
Eena: no prob ; )
Joy ♥