Helloo everyone (:
Notice that I've changed back to this skin I used last year. I didn't feel like making a new customized skin for myself, so yea! Back to this old skin :] I love this skin anyways, so it doesn't matter. Heh! But looking at this skin reminds me of the weird times sandy and I had in TES. We actually had fun impersonating each other on my blog at the library computers when we were really supposed to be working on our History presentation. Ha! And I banned her from posting in my cbox :D Ahh the good old days.
((:
Anyways. Fast forward! Back to the present! xD
Today's morning assembly was quite freaky. We were having OBS final briefing, all the sec threes, and then we heard this loud thud and felt the vibration on the ground. No it wasn't an earthquake - someone fainted! Her head, like, hit the floor and to generate such a huge sound it must be one hard konk! Omg so scary, man. Some say she had spasm, some say she didn't have breakfast, some say she was lying on her friend and her friend moved so she fell. Omg freaky. It's like si3 de2 bu4 ming2 bu4 bai1. -shudders- Anyhoo, she fainted. Hope she doesn't get a concussion :\
Chem test was okay! I could've gotten 30/30. 2 careless mistakes - I wrote the formula the other way round! As in, for aluminium sulphate, I wrote sulphate aluminium for the formula omg whaaat idk what got into me -.- that's like so stupid! Ahh.
INTERRUPTION: geez. Someone just called my house phone, said hello, then "wait" in chinese, then talked to his friend, came back on, said "oh shit", and hung up. Nice guy. Niiice. SO many people dialling wrong numbers lately.
Ohya, today was class breakfast! Twas okay. I wasn't intending to eat much anyways, I hardly eat salty food for breakfast. But in the end I ended up eating lots of sausages :]] they're gooood! And I spilt milo. So did someone else I don't know who. Well, a bit only, but the uncle still had to wipe it up. Sorry poor uncle ): Joy will learn to be more careful in future! (:
And what elseee hmm. Haha, second last period was chinese. We had to write some freaking lun4 wen2. About kids getting addicted to games. Like hello, I'm an addict (sims 2 heh!) myself, so don't expect me to come up with some cheem philosophy! Heh heh :P
(and omg the she-monster gets more and more scary each and everyday. Those people whom I complained to will know who she is .. she's someone we all know, really. People, seen anything disturbing and weird today? :D -suspense- wheee. I don't mind telling you guys who she is la, but she could be reading my blog. Not like the possibility is high, but yeah. Never trust yourself too much!)
Then thank God it's friday! :D Weekend again.
But in a few days it'd be OBS! Next monday, to be exact. Geesh. Howhowhow I haven't started packing and buying things yet. Ahhh and I've got to team up with people from OTHER classes! Mannn. Like, I'm not done knowing everyone in my current class yet and other classes already? Pshh. Nevermind. I shall pull through. But OBS sounds fun :] We'd back with a tan and some real fun memories! Yaaay. Haha.
Alright, I gotta go down and dabao for dinner now. Cheeerios! :D
---
I can't tell what you're feeling anymore
---
I. HATE. YOU. WHY are you like that? WHY?
Notice that I've changed back to this skin I used last year. I didn't feel like making a new customized skin for myself, so yea! Back to this old skin :] I love this skin anyways, so it doesn't matter. Heh! But looking at this skin reminds me of the weird times sandy and I had in TES. We actually had fun impersonating each other on my blog at the library computers when we were really supposed to be working on our History presentation. Ha! And I banned her from posting in my cbox :D Ahh the good old days.
((:
Anyways. Fast forward! Back to the present! xD
Today's morning assembly was quite freaky. We were having OBS final briefing, all the sec threes, and then we heard this loud thud and felt the vibration on the ground. No it wasn't an earthquake - someone fainted! Her head, like, hit the floor and to generate such a huge sound it must be one hard konk! Omg so scary, man. Some say she had spasm, some say she didn't have breakfast, some say she was lying on her friend and her friend moved so she fell. Omg freaky. It's like si3 de2 bu4 ming2 bu4 bai1. -shudders- Anyhoo, she fainted. Hope she doesn't get a concussion :\
Chem test was okay! I could've gotten 30/30. 2 careless mistakes - I wrote the formula the other way round! As in, for aluminium sulphate, I wrote sulphate aluminium for the formula omg whaaat idk what got into me -.- that's like so stupid! Ahh.
INTERRUPTION: geez. Someone just called my house phone, said hello, then "wait" in chinese, then talked to his friend, came back on, said "oh shit", and hung up. Nice guy. Niiice. SO many people dialling wrong numbers lately.
Ohya, today was class breakfast! Twas okay. I wasn't intending to eat much anyways, I hardly eat salty food for breakfast. But in the end I ended up eating lots of sausages :]] they're gooood! And I spilt milo. So did someone else I don't know who. Well, a bit only, but the uncle still had to wipe it up. Sorry poor uncle ): Joy will learn to be more careful in future! (:
And what elseee hmm. Haha, second last period was chinese. We had to write some freaking lun4 wen2. About kids getting addicted to games. Like hello, I'm an addict (sims 2 heh!) myself, so don't expect me to come up with some cheem philosophy! Heh heh :P
Anyways. It was quite normal at the start but then in the end I started crapping with caroline hahaha. so, as you know, crapper + crapper = total crap. Haaha yea it was .. weird HAHA. And then in bio, more crapping! With the people in front. Apparently my face went very red. And caroline's "stamina" wasn't good enough to keep her laughing for that long so after awhile she said she had stomachache -.- Ahaha but yea. Today's last 2 periods were fun :D
(and omg the she-monster gets more and more scary each and everyday. Those people whom I complained to will know who she is .. she's someone we all know, really. People, seen anything disturbing and weird today? :D -suspense- wheee. I don't mind telling you guys who she is la, but she could be reading my blog. Not like the possibility is high, but yeah. Never trust yourself too much!)
Then thank God it's friday! :D Weekend again.
But in a few days it'd be OBS! Next monday, to be exact. Geesh. Howhowhow I haven't started packing and buying things yet. Ahhh and I've got to team up with people from OTHER classes! Mannn. Like, I'm not done knowing everyone in my current class yet and other classes already? Pshh. Nevermind. I shall pull through. But OBS sounds fun :] We'd back with a tan and some real fun memories! Yaaay. Haha.
Alright, I gotta go down and dabao for dinner now. Cheeerios! :D
---
I can't tell what you're feeling anymore
---
I. HATE. YOU. WHY are you like that? WHY?
Joy ♥