3rd day without OBS x(
I'm feeling as empty as ever!
Ahhh.
Tag replies first.
Joanne: Aww thankies ((: LOVES!
Chentian: ahaha! Google's my best friend :D I miss obs & chentian too ):
Huiyu: okeydokes! (:
Mel: BECAUSE I DON'T MISS YOU :D why would I miss a deep fried roasted chicken? LOL!
Laiweng: HAHA cheer up! (: yea I bet 3 months later your obs will be pretty different WITHOUT MEEEE. ehehehehe. but yeah! it's still gonna be fun I'm sure! Tell us who your instructor is! :D better get zippy or steven stone (aka fishray) xD
YANPOO: hello pooo! sigh I'm sure you're very busy. miss you and love lots! (:
Yay done.
But I really really miss zippy & obs.
shackletons.
I don't really know what else to ask of you. Have you been listening? Have you been there? I don't know how you feel. I think we forgot something. I think we left something behind, long ago, and now we can't find it back. Back in the days, we gave each other our promise. Now, all that I hear you say doesn't sound that it's coming from deep within. It feels so superficial now.
I don't know.
I'm feeling as empty as ever!
Ahhh.
Tag replies first.
Joanne: Aww thankies ((: LOVES!
Chentian: ahaha! Google's my best friend :D I miss obs & chentian too ):
Huiyu: okeydokes! (:
Mel: BECAUSE I DON'T MISS YOU :D why would I miss a deep fried roasted chicken? LOL!
Laiweng: HAHA cheer up! (: yea I bet 3 months later your obs will be pretty different WITHOUT MEEEE. ehehehehe. but yeah! it's still gonna be fun I'm sure! Tell us who your instructor is! :D better get zippy or steven stone (aka fishray) xD
YANPOO: hello pooo! sigh I'm sure you're very busy. miss you and love lots! (:
Yay done.
But I really really miss zippy & obs.
shackletons.
I don't really know what else to ask of you. Have you been listening? Have you been there? I don't know how you feel. I think we forgot something. I think we left something behind, long ago, and now we can't find it back. Back in the days, we gave each other our promise. Now, all that I hear you say doesn't sound that it's coming from deep within. It feels so superficial now.
I don't know.
Joy ♥