I lost my phone. And wallet. And watch and name tag.
All because my carelessness.
I was changing in the toilet, so I removed all the stuff in my skirt pocket, and put it onto the blue dustbin found in every cubicle. And I just went off without taking them back. 2 minutes later I suddenly remembered so I ran all the way back, and they were already gone.
My wallet.
- sticky pics / neoprints taken with my friends in taiwan (VERY important.)
- sticky pics / neoprints taken with my friends in singapore (VERY important.)
- pictures taken at school (important.)
- EZ Link card (VERY important.)
- Entrance card to my condo (VERY important.)
- A letter from one of my friends (not that important)
- $8 (not important)
- name cards from Mr Brimo and Jade (important)
My phone.
- friends' numbers
- pictures
- messages
All of them are gone.
Why would someone want to steal my old and tattered phone. I mean. It's old, and it's prepaid. It's nothing at all. Just give it back to me. Take that 8 dollars if you wish - they're not important. I just want my wallet and my phone back. Take the name tag. Take my watch. I don't care. Why am I so stupid? To leave it there? And why am I so stupid to think that Nanyang didn't have any thieves? Apparently I'm wrong. There're thieves everywhere :(
If the person who took my stuff is reading this, then -
Please return me my stuff. My WALLET. The content are VERY IMPORTANT. I need my EZ Link card for school and transport and I need my entrance card to tap into my condo. I need those pictures because of the wonderful memories. Please be considerate. It's NEW YEAR :( Doing good deeds'll bring you fortune. This is dishonesty! I've already text messaged you, putting things VERY NICELY. Are you intending to keep them forever?
If you have my stuff, turn it in right now they're not yours :( I would let you have my phone if it weren't for the contents in it. It's OLD anyway why would you want it?
I cried so hard yesterday and all my parents did was scold scold scold. I feel so stupid to have left my stuff there and forgotten about it afterwards. I felt like punching myself for being so careless. I don't know what to do anymore but please give my stuff to the general office if anyone finds it :(
All because my carelessness.
I was changing in the toilet, so I removed all the stuff in my skirt pocket, and put it onto the blue dustbin found in every cubicle. And I just went off without taking them back. 2 minutes later I suddenly remembered so I ran all the way back, and they were already gone.
My wallet.
- sticky pics / neoprints taken with my friends in taiwan (VERY important.)
- sticky pics / neoprints taken with my friends in singapore (VERY important.)
- pictures taken at school (important.)
- EZ Link card (VERY important.)
- Entrance card to my condo (VERY important.)
- A letter from one of my friends (not that important)
- $8 (not important)
- name cards from Mr Brimo and Jade (important)
My phone.
- friends' numbers
- pictures
- messages
All of them are gone.
Why would someone want to steal my old and tattered phone. I mean. It's old, and it's prepaid. It's nothing at all. Just give it back to me. Take that 8 dollars if you wish - they're not important. I just want my wallet and my phone back. Take the name tag. Take my watch. I don't care. Why am I so stupid? To leave it there? And why am I so stupid to think that Nanyang didn't have any thieves? Apparently I'm wrong. There're thieves everywhere :(
If the person who took my stuff is reading this, then -
Please return me my stuff. My WALLET. The content are VERY IMPORTANT. I need my EZ Link card for school and transport and I need my entrance card to tap into my condo. I need those pictures because of the wonderful memories. Please be considerate. It's NEW YEAR :( Doing good deeds'll bring you fortune. This is dishonesty! I've already text messaged you, putting things VERY NICELY. Are you intending to keep them forever?
If you have my stuff, turn it in right now they're not yours :( I would let you have my phone if it weren't for the contents in it. It's OLD anyway why would you want it?
I cried so hard yesterday and all my parents did was scold scold scold. I feel so stupid to have left my stuff there and forgotten about it afterwards. I felt like punching myself for being so careless. I don't know what to do anymore but please give my stuff to the general office if anyone finds it :(
Joy ♥