Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 4:28 PM
Hahaha :]
Today was okay! :D
3 pieces of good news:

1. I didn't flunk chem! 31/40 with a "good" written next to it. Thanks, kuokuo! (:
2. I GOT MY 7.2 MEGAPIXELS CAMERA! :DD
3. We got our tiny little LCD tv :)
But today was quite embarrassing -.-
Wu laoshi read out my zuowen in front of the whole class today -.-
Oh my pllease don't ever do that again, wu laoshi, that was the most embarrassing moment in my entire life I almost fainted.

Ehh what else. Oh yes!

SOTD! ((:

Yes, sotd :D



Yea, I know it's a litttle tiny. Hahah! Well nevermind (: this is my sixth sotd. Could be my last, I don't know. My passion for blogskinning is sorta dying. Ahaha.

Gahhh! CO tomorrow. Have to stay back till like 6 plus okay! They never let us off on time :(

Ahhhh I wanna change my blogskin! ><"'
« back forward »