Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Monday, February 19, 2007, 2:05 PM
-- advertisement for joy.deprived --

New blogskin in :)



preview

-- done advertising! :D --

2nd day of chinese new year. How's everyone feeling? Haha I'm feeling spastic. As always! :DD
Umm. Not a lot of people are online lately. Probably out visiting! Ahh. and I don't have any relatives in Singapore :( I hope someone would come to talk to me. :(

Gah I have nothing to post. No school = nothing juicy. Pfftt.
Haha, I'll post again when I think of something!

-EDIT-

Stole a quiz from Adria's blog xD

PRESENT
01. is your hair wet? no
02. is your cell phone right beside you? yep. diagonally xD

03. do you miss someone? eh. yes.
04. are you wearing gel: no ._.
05. are you wearing chapstick: no
06. are you cold: kinda windy here :D

07. are you tired: nope!
08. are you excited: about what? Haha no.
09. are you watching tv: not really .. can't really see the TV from here. Can only hear the sounds :]
10. are you wearing pajamas: Tshirt & shorts!

PAST
01. recently done anything you regret: Um. YES. Does 2 - 3 years ago count?
02. ever lied:
yeah
03. ever stuck gum under a desk: yucks. no.
04. ever kicked someone: Yeaaaa :D

05. ever trip over your own feet?: yes -.-
06. ever cried so hard you almost threw up: Maybe? Haha I forgot. I cried alot over these 2 years haha ((: wait I shouldn't be smiling -.-

TODAY
01. have you cursed: Today?
Nope. Well I did say "shit" :/
02. have you yelled at someone: nope

03. have you gotten mad at someone: nope
04. have you cried: no
05. have you called more than 3people: nope. Most people are out visiting!


Q 01: is there a person who is on your mind right now? lNot telling you.
Q 02: where is the last place you went? toilet -.-
Q 03: who is the last person you called?
ehh someone.
Q 04: who do you like more, your mom or dad? BOTH! xD
Q 05: do you have any siblings? no
Q 06: do you smile often? uh, hello? my name? xD
Q 07: do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? I don't know.
Q 08: do you wish on stars?
.. yeah. Just started recently haha!
Q 09: when did you last cry? A few days ago when I lost my stuff :(((
Q 10: do you like your handwriting? no. it keeps changing! AHHH.
Q 11: are you a friendly person? yea! :D
Q 12: who's bed did you sleep in lastnight?
MINE! omg you sick sick person.
Q 13: what color shirt are you wearing? whiteee.
Q 14: do you have any pets? hamster. died. don't talk about it.
Q 15: what is the color of yourbedsheets?
white with a few orange and yellow blocks :D
Q 16: what were you doing at 9 lastnight? TV! and talking to people online
Q 18: i can't wait... for something I want to happen.

Q 19: is tom on your friends list? don't know any toms :O
Q 20: look to your right. what's there?
BBQ pork AHAHA xD a box of them! From taiwan! Wheeee.
Q 21: ever cried yourself to sleep? yea.
Q 22: ever cried on your friend's shoulder? never. haha I try not to let my friends see me when I'm really upset.
Q 23: song that makes you cry? don't know
Q 24: are you normally a happy person? guess so? I try to be! :)
Q 25: has anyone ever said 'i loveyou' to you? yep. friends, family, etc etc etc :]
Q 26: is your self-esteem extremely low? hmm no


What? Done already? Bah. Nothing to do again. Fine. Buhbye! :DD

Labels:

« back forward »