OOHlala. Today's gonna be a good day! Yes I'm already blogging early in the morning.
I was singing to my ipod, and my voice didn't crack. Yay! Okay that's a good thing. AND, another one of my skin got SOTD! :DD But I don't really feel that it's sotd material, though :\ I don't know why. I seem to find faults in all my sotds ): Nevermind.
SOTD :))

Nia. Yes my text needs padding but owell. The bottom part looks very ugly to me. -sighs-
Finally finished simlin's skin! :D She asked me to make it, like, real plain. But she's happy with it .. is she? xD Anyways I know she waited for a long time :) My next task would be to start on yiyan's skin! But she didn't give me a theme or anything. Just "make a skin especially for me k?" -.- HAHA, YIYAN YOU BETTER TELL ME HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE or I'm just gonna make a skin themed of flaming poop x)
Shall update more later in the day. Those freaks who rent our house during the one year we were in Taiwan are coming today. They messed up our whole house, basically, so yeah. It's SHOWTIME!
Okay I'm exaggerating but owell.
BYEEEEEE! :DD
-- later in the afternoon at 3:49 pm --
Hellooo.
Nope, we didn't put up a fight with the renters (is that what you call them? o.o). I think we had a creative discussion with them, not very nicey-bicey, and not very meanie-mynie at the same time. Heehee! I didn't know what the outcome was, 'cause I was busy having a rendezvous with my laptop in my room :D HAHHAA. Okay that sounded wrong. Real wrong! :D
Had Nasi Lemak for lunch! God. Haven't had that in ages. I'm so gonna gain five pounds tomorrow. RAH. After lunch, helped dad set up this drawer thingy for my study table. Had some fun :) And yea, we bonded quite a lot. The father-daughter bond? HAHA yea. He's going back to Taiwan tomorrow :( And it'd be a loong time before we meet again. OMGG I'm gonna MISS YOU DADDY :'(((((((( Like so much! omgomgomg.
Nevermind. I shall cherish this day with him :] And daddy you should take some rest. You've been working so hard since the day we moved back to singapore. Take some rest, okay?
Don't you find this weird? I never have the courage to tell that to him face-to-face. This is bad. But I know he knows that I'm always behind his back :D
GO DADDY!
Yay. I feel much better. Fulfilled today's duty as his good daughter! I'm feeling accomplished. Heh! Okay. Gonna do something else now.
Toodles! X )
I was singing to my ipod, and my voice didn't crack. Yay! Okay that's a good thing. AND, another one of my skin got SOTD! :DD But I don't really feel that it's sotd material, though :\ I don't know why. I seem to find faults in all my sotds ): Nevermind.
SOTD :))

Nia. Yes my text needs padding but owell. The bottom part looks very ugly to me. -sighs-
Finally finished simlin's skin! :D She asked me to make it, like, real plain. But she's happy with it .. is she? xD Anyways I know she waited for a long time :) My next task would be to start on yiyan's skin! But she didn't give me a theme or anything. Just "make a skin especially for me k?" -.- HAHA, YIYAN YOU BETTER TELL ME HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE or I'm just gonna make a skin themed of flaming poop x)
Shall update more later in the day. Those freaks who rent our house during the one year we were in Taiwan are coming today. They messed up our whole house, basically, so yeah. It's SHOWTIME!
Okay I'm exaggerating but owell.
BYEEEEEE! :DD
-- later in the afternoon at 3:49 pm --
Hellooo.
Nope, we didn't put up a fight with the renters (is that what you call them? o.o). I think we had a creative discussion with them, not very nicey-bicey, and not very meanie-mynie at the same time. Heehee! I didn't know what the outcome was, 'cause I was busy having a rendezvous with my laptop in my room :D HAHHAA. Okay that sounded wrong. Real wrong! :D
Had Nasi Lemak for lunch! God. Haven't had that in ages. I'm so gonna gain five pounds tomorrow. RAH. After lunch, helped dad set up this drawer thingy for my study table. Had some fun :) And yea, we bonded quite a lot. The father-daughter bond? HAHA yea. He's going back to Taiwan tomorrow :( And it'd be a loong time before we meet again. OMGG I'm gonna MISS YOU DADDY :'(((((((( Like so much! omgomgomg.
Nevermind. I shall cherish this day with him :] And daddy you should take some rest. You've been working so hard since the day we moved back to singapore. Take some rest, okay?
Don't you find this weird? I never have the courage to tell that to him face-to-face. This is bad. But I know he knows that I'm always behind his back :D
GO DADDY!
Yay. I feel much better. Fulfilled today's duty as his good daughter! I'm feeling accomplished. Heh! Okay. Gonna do something else now.
Toodles! X )
Joy ♥