Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
 
Sunday, January 14, 2007, 6:04 PM
Hellooo peepos! :D

Take a look at THIS. Isn't it cool? I'm currently letting it run on another tab. Started in the morning, see. I'm trying to catch the exact moment when it hits one million! But looks like it's gonna take a looooong time!

-yawns-

Submitted another blogskin! (preview here - give the image some time to load as it's quite a large file :D ) I realized that I'm starting to get a weeee bit too addicted to blogskinning. But hey? What can I do? Haha. Well maybe if I spend lesser time on the computer, the "Adobe Photoshop 7.0" icon won't attract me that much x)

Dad left for taiwan already. It's about time he reached there. ZOMG I'm gonna miss him soo much. Now it's just mom & I! We shall rely on each other and make the most out of this long period of time when dad's not around :( omgomgomg. But I pray every night, so whenever I pray for daddy, I will feel that he's right next to me.

OMG I ♥ my daddy sooo much :(

Okay. I'm done whining and all that .. I mean hello my name is JOY and I'm supposed to be bouncy and full of joy and everything ..

Hmm. I shall step OUT of depression, and be JOYFUL!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Weeweewee.

Nah I shan't be fakey about that. I'm sad and that is that. There's no use pretending to be happy when you're not. :(

Nevermindddd. SEEYA! XD
« back forward »