New BLogskinnnn!
Friday, December 01, 2006, 9:41 PM
New blogskin! :D
Got the template from blogskins.com, then I designed the rest myself. Yea, I know the top bit is a bit screwed up because thestupid black blogger bar thingy is covering it. But yea well :D
Photoshop rules, man.
Anyways. Science test is over! Three cheers! Well I got 2 questions wrong because I memorised the formula the other way. It should've been (R1 x R2)/(R1 + R2) and not the other way round. I guess I just panicked in the last few minutes and had a mind block or something. Psh. That's .. 5 marks gone?
BLEH.
Christmas bazaar tomorrow!
And my returning date is changed! It's now 29th of December. Meh.
I WANNA STAY BUT I DON'T WANNA STAY BUT I WANNA STAY .. OR NOT !!
Ok BYEE :))
-- edit --
Ahaha!
Christmas Bazaar rocked :D
The haunted house was damn scary, man! Random people sticking their hands out below and grabbing your legs .. we were screaming like mad and when we came out we nearly lost our voices.
And someone stepped on my hair.
@(#&*$(&#%
Being elves was fun too! We get to harass and annoy the hell out of people, and our lame elf song in the tune of "jingle bells" works all the time!
Nice, right? Haha. We talented people.
LOL.
But it was uber cold today, okay. I was freezing when we sang "Adeste Fideles", "White Christmas", "Winter Wonderland" and "Jingle Bell Rock". But hey, at least I remembered the lyrics!
Ooh yea.
Well then. Time to get back to my Sims 2 Installation.
BYEE :))
Got the template from blogskins.com, then I designed the rest myself. Yea, I know the top bit is a bit screwed up because the
Photoshop rules, man.
Anyways. Science test is over! Three cheers! Well I got 2 questions wrong because I memorised the formula the other way. It should've been (R1 x R2)/(R1 + R2) and not the other way round. I guess I just panicked in the last few minutes and had a mind block or something. Psh. That's .. 5 marks gone?
BLEH.
Christmas bazaar tomorrow!
And my returning date is changed! It's now 29th of December. Meh.
Ok BYEE :))
-- edit --
Ahaha!
Christmas Bazaar rocked :D
The haunted house was damn scary, man! Random people sticking their hands out below and grabbing your legs .. we were screaming like mad and when we came out we nearly lost our voices.
And someone stepped on my hair.
@(#&*$(&#%
Being elves was fun too! We get to harass and annoy the hell out of people, and our lame elf song in the tune of "jingle bells" works all the time!
Christmas Elves, Christmas Elves,We will lend a hand!Carry your bags, wait in line,And do all your demandsHEY!Christmas Elves, Christmas Elves,Annoying you all day,30NT you can payAnd we will go away!HEY!
LOL.
But it was uber cold today, okay. I was freezing when we sang "Adeste Fideles", "White Christmas", "Winter Wonderland" and "Jingle Bell Rock". But hey, at least I remembered the lyrics!
Ooh yea.
Well then. Time to get back to my Sims 2 Installation.
BYEE :))
Joy ♥