QUIZZYYYY.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 5:56 PM
Saw this quiz and decided to do it!
--
Name: Joy
Birthday: 15/10/1992
Hair color: Blackish.
Height: 160.5cm.
Right handed or left handed: I'm a righty!
Your heritage: Chinese
The shoes you wore (are going to wear) today: Converse shoes :D
Your weakness: Careless? Erm, too softhearted? :X
Your fears: Ghosts (go on, laugh.), eh, iono.
Would like to achieve this year (by the end of this year): Get into NJC! (pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseeeee!)
Your most overused phrase on an instant messenger: haha
Thoughts first waking up: "ARGHHHHH"
Your best physical feature: HMM idk!
Your bedtime: Around 9:30
Most missed memory: Currently it's FOBISSEA. But there're tons more.
Pepsi or coke: Coke all the way!
McDonalds or Burger King: Both =) But I eat Mac more often, though.
Single or group dates: Group dates ~
Lipton ice tea or nestea: Ehh .. idk.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate rocks!
Cappuccino or coffee: Neither. I've never tried Cappuccino but I've tried Coffee and it tastes BITTER :X
Do you smoke: NO! Yikes.
Do you swear: The swear words I use the most are "hell" and "shit" ooops
Do you sing: YES! I loooove to sing :D
Do you shower daily: Yep.
Have you been in love: maybe
Do you want to go to college: Hell yeah.
Do you want to get married: Yep
Do you believe in yourself: I don't know .. on and off?
Do you get motion sickness: Sometimes
Do you think you are attractive: No.
Are you a health freak: Quitee.
Do you get along with your parents: YES!
Do you like thunderstorms: Nooo
Do you play an instrument: Piano!
Drank alcohol: Yea. A few sips but urgh it tasted gross
Did you smoke in the previous month?: I'm smoke-free :D!
Were you on drugs in the previous month?: As in medicine-drugs or drug-abuse-drugs? Please specify. And you know I only take medicine pills :D
Did you go on a date in the previous month?: Date as in friends-date or lovey-dovey-date? Please specify (AGAIN)! Friends date yea, ld date no.
Have you been to the mall in the previous month?: yez
Did you eat a box of oreas in the previous month?: you mean... oreOs haha
Did you eat sushi in the previous month?: Nope.
Did you go on stage the previous month?: YEAAAA! And I enjoyed it :p
Were you dumped in the previous month?: Nope
Did you go skinny-dipping the previous month?: omg never!!!
Did you steal in the previous month?: NOO
Ever been drunk?: Haha nooo I'm a good girl.
Ever been called a tease?: ..
Ever been beaten up?: Nahh.
Ever shoplifted?: No.
How do you want to die: Peacefully, like, die of old age or something. No ill-ness! :D
What do you want to be when you grow up?: Astronomer or someone who works in an orphanage or kindergarten. Most probably Astronomer.
Which country would you like to visit?: New Zealand :D
Favourite eye color?: Hazel
Favourite hair color?: Blond or hazel brown.
Short or long hair?: Both :D
Height: 160.5? Didn't you ask that before?
Weight: Yesterday it was .. iono 54kg.
Best clothing style?: Casual?
No. of drugs you've taken?: errr iono!
No. of CDs you have: Who listens to CD nowadays haha!
No. of tattoes: I don't want tattoes!
No. of things you did that made you regret: A looot.
Your friends to do this quiz: Psh. Anyone x)
--
Toodles!
--
Name: Joy
Birthday: 15/10/1992
Hair color: Blackish.
Height: 160.5cm.
Right handed or left handed: I'm a righty!
Your heritage: Chinese
The shoes you wore (are going to wear) today: Converse shoes :D
Your weakness: Careless? Erm, too softhearted? :X
Your fears: Ghosts (go on, laugh.), eh, iono.
Would like to achieve this year (by the end of this year): Get into NJC! (pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseeeee!)
Your most overused phrase on an instant messenger: haha
Thoughts first waking up: "ARGHHHHH"
Your best physical feature: HMM idk!
Your bedtime: Around 9:30
Most missed memory: Currently it's FOBISSEA. But there're tons more.
Pepsi or coke: Coke all the way!
McDonalds or Burger King: Both =) But I eat Mac more often, though.
Single or group dates: Group dates ~
Lipton ice tea or nestea: Ehh .. idk.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate rocks!
Cappuccino or coffee: Neither. I've never tried Cappuccino but I've tried Coffee and it tastes BITTER :X
Do you smoke: NO! Yikes.
Do you swear: The swear words I use the most are "hell" and "shit" ooops
Do you sing: YES! I loooove to sing :D
Do you shower daily: Yep.
Have you been in love: maybe
Do you want to go to college: Hell yeah.
Do you want to get married: Yep
Do you believe in yourself: I don't know .. on and off?
Do you get motion sickness: Sometimes
Do you think you are attractive: No.
Are you a health freak: Quitee.
Do you get along with your parents: YES!
Do you like thunderstorms: Nooo
Do you play an instrument: Piano!
Drank alcohol: Yea. A few sips but urgh it tasted gross
Did you smoke in the previous month?: I'm smoke-free :D!
Were you on drugs in the previous month?: As in medicine-drugs or drug-abuse-drugs? Please specify. And you know I only take medicine pills :D
Did you go on a date in the previous month?: Date as in friends-date or lovey-dovey-date? Please specify (AGAIN)! Friends date yea, ld date no.
Have you been to the mall in the previous month?: yez
Did you eat a box of oreas in the previous month?: you mean... oreOs haha
Did you eat sushi in the previous month?: Nope.
Did you go on stage the previous month?: YEAAAA! And I enjoyed it :p
Were you dumped in the previous month?: Nope
Did you go skinny-dipping the previous month?: omg never!!!
Did you steal in the previous month?: NOO
Ever been drunk?: Haha nooo I'm a good girl.
Ever been called a tease?: ..
Ever been beaten up?: Nahh.
Ever shoplifted?: No.
How do you want to die: Peacefully, like, die of old age or something. No ill-ness! :D
What do you want to be when you grow up?: Astronomer or someone who works in an orphanage or kindergarten. Most probably Astronomer.
Which country would you like to visit?: New Zealand :D
Favourite eye color?: Hazel
Favourite hair color?: Blond or hazel brown.
Short or long hair?: Both :D
Height: 160.5? Didn't you ask that before?
Weight: Yesterday it was .. iono 54kg.
Best clothing style?: Casual?
No. of drugs you've taken?: errr iono!
No. of CDs you have: Who listens to CD nowadays haha!
No. of tattoes: I don't want tattoes!
No. of things you did that made you regret: A looot.
Your friends to do this quiz: Psh. Anyone x)
--
Toodles!
Labels: quiz
Joy ♥