Astronomical museum!
Sunday, September 03, 2006, 3:53 PM
Just came back from the Taipei Astronomical Museum!
i.heart.Astronomy : )
We were lucky today. We went there just in time to know that some Russian Satellite, I think, had successfully crashed into the moon. It was deliberate, of course. Why would a satellite be so stupid? It was to observe the effects of the collision or something like that. But anyways. We went on a tour around the observatory! It was huge. It'd be SO AWESOME if I got to work in such a huge observatory in the future :D And guess what, there were tons of reporters there so we witnessed the whole live interview, and I think one of them got my shoulder on his camera haha =) But of course we made our swift and silent escape before the reporters could get to us x)
That's about it!
BYE
Joy ♥