QUIZ!
Wednesday, July 05, 2006, 10:52 AM
Hello hello hello ~
mm. QUIZ TIME AGAIN! Saw this on huiyu's blog (:
My teacher once said: What the hell
Never in my life have I: I dunno =P
The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile: =P
I like lines because: They're parallel to each other? Okay tres lame -.-
When I'm nervous: My face goes crimson.
The last time I laughed was when: Dad cracked a joke (:
My hair is: Long
My feet are: ...feet-like?
Last Christmas: Was horrible. =(
When I turn my head left, I see: My glass of water (:
When I turn my head right, I see: The mouse
When I look down I see: my legs?
The craziest recent event was: When i stuck my precious hands into the toilet bowl for chiu si en -.-
By this time next year: I'd be going on to H2.
I have a hard time understanding: everything
One time at a family gathering: everyone laughed like mad.
You know I like you if: You say you do -.-
If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is: Mom and dad? (okay thats 2 people but who cares)
Triangles are: ...three-sided shapes!
My ideal breakfast is: I dunno I eat everything =D
If you make me really happy: I'll be really happy XD
Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: SINGAPORE!
Boys are: Better at math and science. well at least some of them are. =)
I'd stop my wedding if: there are unforeseen circumstances =(
The world could do without: Terrorism, racism, prejudice, discrimination, insects, bugs, fats, evil people, etc. Yes (:
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eating the entire cockroach!!
What's the last thing I'll do: Die, i think.
Most recent thing you've bought yourself: A 7-11 riceball?
Most recent thing someone else bought you: An ipod nano!
My least favorite time of day is: Morning. T-T
The last time I was high: Last night around 9?
The person whom I last talked to told me: Okay. (That was my mom =D)
I shouldn't have: been so careless when I took my SATs =(
Last night I: slept? yea and this morning i ended up perpendicular to the position i started in =.=
There's this girl I know who: is a pervert. i think.
There is this guy I know who: has an IQ of infinity.
I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy: Wow you made me really happy!
I'm listening to: the clicking of my mouse and the tapping of my keyboard?
I last ate: My medicine (which tastes disgusting)
My bedsheet is: White with colourful circles and stuff.
I smell: nothing.
On my table, I have: My laptop, my phone, 2 cups of water, 2 bottles of water, 2 clocks, 2 hard disks, 2 flash disks, 2 CDs, my wallet, my pencil case, a tissuebox, my broadband thingy, some cup-like thing to put stationary, a mouse, a printer, a mousepad, stacks of books and paper, my calculator, a little plastic house with a pigeon on it -.- and a lamp.
This quiz is: pointless.
Hahaha, but i had fun doing it, though (: lol. ok now im getting bored again -.- nevermind, toodles! =)
mm. QUIZ TIME AGAIN! Saw this on huiyu's blog (:
My teacher once said: What the hell
Never in my life have I: I dunno =P
The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile: =P
I like lines because: They're parallel to each other? Okay tres lame -.-
When I'm nervous: My face goes crimson.
The last time I laughed was when: Dad cracked a joke (:
My hair is: Long
My feet are: ...feet-like?
Last Christmas: Was horrible. =(
When I turn my head left, I see: My glass of water (:
When I turn my head right, I see: The mouse
When I look down I see: my legs?
The craziest recent event was: When i stuck my precious hands into the toilet bowl for chiu si en -.-
By this time next year: I'd be going on to H2.
I have a hard time understanding: everything
One time at a family gathering: everyone laughed like mad.
You know I like you if: You say you do -.-
If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is: Mom and dad? (okay thats 2 people but who cares)
Triangles are: ...three-sided shapes!
My ideal breakfast is: I dunno I eat everything =D
If you make me really happy: I'll be really happy XD
Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: SINGAPORE!
Boys are: Better at math and science. well at least some of them are. =)
I'd stop my wedding if: there are unforeseen circumstances =(
The world could do without: Terrorism, racism, prejudice, discrimination, insects, bugs, fats, evil people, etc. Yes (:
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eating the entire cockroach!!
What's the last thing I'll do: Die, i think.
Most recent thing you've bought yourself: A 7-11 riceball?
Most recent thing someone else bought you: An ipod nano!
My least favorite time of day is: Morning. T-T
The last time I was high: Last night around 9?
The person whom I last talked to told me: Okay. (That was my mom =D)
I shouldn't have: been so careless when I took my SATs =(
Last night I: slept? yea and this morning i ended up perpendicular to the position i started in =.=
There's this girl I know who: is a pervert. i think.
There is this guy I know who: has an IQ of infinity.
I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy: Wow you made me really happy!
I'm listening to: the clicking of my mouse and the tapping of my keyboard?
I last ate: My medicine (which tastes disgusting)
My bedsheet is: White with colourful circles and stuff.
I smell: nothing.
On my table, I have: My laptop, my phone, 2 cups of water, 2 bottles of water, 2 clocks, 2 hard disks, 2 flash disks, 2 CDs, my wallet, my pencil case, a tissuebox, my broadband thingy, some cup-like thing to put stationary, a mouse, a printer, a mousepad, stacks of books and paper, my calculator, a little plastic house with a pigeon on it -.- and a lamp.
This quiz is: pointless.
Hahaha, but i had fun doing it, though (: lol. ok now im getting bored again -.- nevermind, toodles! =)
Labels: quiz
Joy ♥