I miss Singapore.
I was just having fun watching videos on Youtube when I came across Singapore's 2006 National Theme Song - performed by Kaira Gong.
English Version:
Chinese Version:
I realized that I wouldn't even be in Singapore enjoying the National Day spirit on the ninth of August. This is the first time ever in my life I'd be missing National Day.
I shouldn't have came to taiwan. There'd be so much more joys if I stayed in Singapore. Taipei is a totally different place from Singapore, trust me. I've dreamt of Singapore and my friends there for a hundred times, at least, and when I open my eyes I'm not there. I'm not there enjoying the fun my friends are having, I'm not there enjoying the warmth of my homeland.
I really want to be there when Singapore celebrates National Day - why can't I be there? why. :(((( We could just easily get a hotel room with a television and watch the NDP. I don't care if it's a 2 star, 3 star or even a no star hotel.
I JUST WANT TO BE THERE WHEN SINGAPORE CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY.
I WANT TO BE PART OF THE CITIZENS.
I WANT TO FEEL THE NATIONAL DAY SPIRIT.
I WANT TO RETURN TO THE EMBRACE OF MY HOMELAND.
But I can't.
:(
I was just having fun watching videos on Youtube when I came across Singapore's 2006 National Theme Song - performed by Kaira Gong.
English Version:
Chinese Version:
I realized that I wouldn't even be in Singapore enjoying the National Day spirit on the ninth of August. This is the first time ever in my life I'd be missing National Day.
I shouldn't have came to taiwan. There'd be so much more joys if I stayed in Singapore. Taipei is a totally different place from Singapore, trust me. I've dreamt of Singapore and my friends there for a hundred times, at least, and when I open my eyes I'm not there. I'm not there enjoying the fun my friends are having, I'm not there enjoying the warmth of my homeland.
I really want to be there when Singapore celebrates National Day - why can't I be there? why. :(((( We could just easily get a hotel room with a television and watch the NDP. I don't care if it's a 2 star, 3 star or even a no star hotel.
I JUST WANT TO BE THERE WHEN SINGAPORE CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY.
I WANT TO BE PART OF THE CITIZENS.
I WANT TO FEEL THE NATIONAL DAY SPIRIT.
I WANT TO RETURN TO THE EMBRACE OF MY HOMELAND.
But I can't.
:(
Joy ♥