Chasing waterfalls
Joy ♥
15 October 1992
NUS YLLSoM class of 2016
God, squirrels, puppies, singing, reading, travelling, long walks, stars



"It is raw and it is so damn real you want to run away just to soak it up and take it in. The soul mate. The one you feel vibrate when they are a thousand miles away. The one you hear whisper when they think about you. The one who lets you move freely but embraces your shadow from afar. That one. The one you feel like you have known for a million years."
- Unknown
« back forward »
HEE! 
Saturday, July 08, 2006, 11:56 AM
First things first! Aerobics with mom today was fun! I don't know why I thought it sucked last week, but today dad joined us as well, and the instructor showed us all the moves from the right beginning, and I think I managed to pick them up just fine. So I guess I'll go for Aerobics classes more often, then! I never thought it'd be that fun. Last time I used to stand there and mope and complain about the time running too slowly, but today one whole hour felt like a breeze! Hehe.

This afternoon we'd be going to watch Superman Returns! I'm so gonna watch it ;)

Yawns. I'm feeling bored again but since there's nothing else to update you guys with, I'll just sign out, then (:

Thank you for watching BBC.
« back forward »