OLA!
Thursday, June 15, 2006, 7:00 PM
Ola!
Hahaha. sorry yesterday i was kinda mad - at a particular SOMEONE, but it's ok now. I'm still mad at her, but i decided to just forget about it for the time being.
Ahh. Scalded and injured my left thumb when i was getting rice for everyone..like, i was flicking the spoon thingy and the hot rice just landed on my thumb and caused SEARiNG pain. Hey i like that word! S - E - A - R - I - N - G (:
I think it's sports days tomorrow. RAHH. I suck at sports, everyone knows that..and i even chose to play VOLLEYBALL. God. im SO gonna make a fool of myself tomorrow. i'm SO gonna cause my team to die a terrible death and they're gonna slaughter me T.T
God Bless me. Amen (:
Alrightie. I gtg wash the dishes now! Cya, folks! <3 color="#33ccff">.:Joy:.
Hahaha. sorry yesterday i was kinda mad - at a particular SOMEONE, but it's ok now. I'm still mad at her, but i decided to just forget about it for the time being.
Ahh. Scalded and injured my left thumb when i was getting rice for everyone..like, i was flicking the spoon thingy and the hot rice just landed on my thumb and caused SEARiNG pain. Hey i like that word! S - E - A - R - I - N - G (:
I think it's sports days tomorrow. RAHH. I suck at sports, everyone knows that..and i even chose to play VOLLEYBALL. God. im SO gonna make a fool of myself tomorrow. i'm SO gonna cause my team to die a terrible death and they're gonna slaughter me T.T
God Bless me. Amen (:
Alrightie. I gtg wash the dishes now! Cya, folks! <3 color="#33ccff">.:Joy:.
Joy ♥