Heh
Saturday, June 03, 2006, 3:28 PM
Happy EARLY Birthday, Sandy!!
You requested for this, remember =DD okay i know it's still like a few days away -.- but nvm!! you'll just have to make do with it, you hear me?!! o.O heh~ just kidding. I think it's next Saturday. oh FiNE i messed up the dates -.- so here it is.
So. I'm gonna dedicate one whole paragraph to you. Hmmm. honestly there's nothing to say.. but, anyways, thanks for being such a nice shepherd (you gotta admit I make a really awesome sheep too!!) and such a nice friend. You were so quiet at the beginning of the year when i just came (im not saying that you're very noisy now =="') but yeah..then i realized that you're actually quite a fun person =D u crack jokes without realizing that you actually did, and THAT's what makes the whole thing hilarious =)
Okay one paragraph done. Hmms. Didn't update for ages..yea yea i know. cuz i was too busy, what with the SATS next monday.. T.T Today Daddy's flying off for a business trip AGAiN ='( wish him good luck and yi1 lu4 ping2 an1 (cannot say shun4 feng1 cuz i dunno why XD lols cuz it's bad luck, as far as i know but anyways) haa.
Woah. Gtg now. My neopets are dying. I didnt feed them for days.. awww. Im going to feed them now, so toodles, folks!!
LOVESJOY
You requested for this, remember =DD okay i know it's still like a few days away -.- but nvm!! you'll just have to make do with it, you hear me?!! o.O heh~ just kidding. I think it's next Saturday. oh FiNE i messed up the dates -.- so here it is.
So. I'm gonna dedicate one whole paragraph to you. Hmmm. honestly there's nothing to say.. but, anyways, thanks for being such a nice shepherd (you gotta admit I make a really awesome sheep too!!) and such a nice friend. You were so quiet at the beginning of the year when i just came (im not saying that you're very noisy now =="') but yeah..then i realized that you're actually quite a fun person =D u crack jokes without realizing that you actually did, and THAT's what makes the whole thing hilarious =)
Okay one paragraph done. Hmms. Didn't update for ages..yea yea i know. cuz i was too busy, what with the SATS next monday.. T.T Today Daddy's flying off for a business trip AGAiN ='( wish him good luck and yi1 lu4 ping2 an1 (cannot say shun4 feng1 cuz i dunno why XD lols cuz it's bad luck, as far as i know but anyways) haa.
Woah. Gtg now. My neopets are dying. I didnt feed them for days.. awww. Im going to feed them now, so toodles, folks!!
LOVESJOY
Joy ♥