VERYYY bad news
Sunday, May 14, 2006, 4:31 PM
omgawd omgawd omgawd.
This is soooo crazy..but still exciting in a way. Guess. What.
A TYPHOON'S GONNA HIT TAPEI WITHIN THESE FEW DAYS!!
ooh simply heavenly! I've NEVER experienced a typhoon before. Make this my first experience! X) okay like, no one's really happy about it except for me..but who cares. Hmm. so today i managed to come online with my parent's permission!! ((: so happy X) lalalas. Like, imagine missing school because of typhoon. Whoa. Marvelous. Mmmhmm ((:
I hope the typhone kills chen shui bian ROAR!
This is soooo crazy..but still exciting in a way. Guess. What.
A TYPHOON'S GONNA HIT TAPEI WITHIN THESE FEW DAYS!!
ooh simply heavenly! I've NEVER experienced a typhoon before. Make this my first experience! X) okay like, no one's really happy about it except for me..but who cares. Hmm. so today i managed to come online with my parent's permission!! ((: so happy X) lalalas. Like, imagine missing school because of typhoon. Whoa. Marvelous. Mmmhmm ((:
Joy ♥