SEVEN!
Monday, May 29, 2006, 1:30 PM
Passed by Heeyi's blog and she said all those who saw this must do this.. x_x so i'll do it X)
Rules:
Express your Love for SEVEN and get others to know more about you. :D
Copy and Paste the following into your own blog and complete all SEVEN bullets of the SEVEN questions.
Then, pick SEVEN people to pass it on! Have fun!
SEVEN things that make me smile:
**My mommy and daddy ^-^
**Pass SATS X)
**a certain person =D
**Countless friends!! =)
**Having a pet puppy (fat hope!)
**My relatives to be happy and healthy =D
**Getting to meet my friends in Singapore again ((:
SEVEN ways to win my heart:
**sing or play the guitar/piano (:
**write me a letter!
**make me laugh (:
**i dont know
**what else
**there is
**dot dot dot (:
SEVEN things I believe in:
**God!
**Myself =D (sometimes -.-)
**My parents X)
**My friends =D
**Aliens ((:
**My stuffed toys! :D
**SINGAPORE XD
SEVEN things I'm afraid of:
**Ghosts (-.-)
**Horror movies (=.=)
**Failing my tests
**When mom and dad gets angry
**losing the people i love
**When my friends are mad at me
**Being friendless :(
SEVEN things I do everyday:
**SATS practice papers =(
**Homework =(
**Bathe
**EATTTT (hahahaha =D)
**Blog (hehe~)
**Feed my neopets =D
**Kiss my parents! ((:
SEVEN people I want to see now:
**1CO'05 (that's like..20 + ppl -.-)
**6A! (that's like like, 40 + ppl -.-)
**My grandmother (:
**My grandfather who's not around anymore =(
**My maternal grandmother and grandfather!
**TES friends (:
**dunno XD
SEVEN people whom I choose to do this:
Anyone who wants to do this when they see this (: im SO fair X)
Rules:
Express your Love for SEVEN and get others to know more about you. :D
Copy and Paste the following into your own blog and complete all SEVEN bullets of the SEVEN questions.
Then, pick SEVEN people to pass it on! Have fun!
SEVEN things that make me smile:
**My mommy and daddy ^-^
**Pass SATS X)
**a certain person =D
**Countless friends!! =)
**Having a pet puppy (fat hope!)
**My relatives to be happy and healthy =D
**Getting to meet my friends in Singapore again ((:
SEVEN ways to win my heart:
**sing or play the guitar/piano (:
**write me a letter!
**make me laugh (:
**i dont know
**what else
**there is
**dot dot dot (:
SEVEN things I believe in:
**God!
**Myself =D (sometimes -.-)
**My parents X)
**My friends =D
**Aliens ((:
**My stuffed toys! :D
**SINGAPORE XD
SEVEN things I'm afraid of:
**Ghosts (-.-)
**Horror movies (=.=)
**Failing my tests
**When mom and dad gets angry
**losing the people i love
**When my friends are mad at me
**Being friendless :(
SEVEN things I do everyday:
**SATS practice papers =(
**Homework =(
**Bathe
**EATTTT (hahahaha =D)
**Blog (hehe~)
**Feed my neopets =D
**Kiss my parents! ((:
SEVEN people I want to see now:
**1CO'05 (that's like..20 + ppl -.-)
**6A! (that's like like, 40 + ppl -.-)
**My grandmother (:
**My grandfather who's not around anymore =(
**My maternal grandmother and grandfather!
**TES friends (:
**dunno XD
SEVEN people whom I choose to do this:
Anyone who wants to do this when they see this (: im SO fair X)
Joy ♥